Ludia Forums

JWA's top 10 worst hybrids (not superhybrid)

•This list is listed by hybrids (not superhybrid) on a PERSONAL level, each one easily has their opinion
•It is not listed from worst to best or vice versa
•Stats shown are at level 26
•this list is intended for pvp mode (ie arena battles)since in raids they can work better

Position 10: Koolabourgiana

This hybrid shows how horrible and useless it is from a distance, it serves as a rifle for Gemini, but nothing more than that, since its mediocre damage for its rarity is its downfall

Ph: 4800
Dmg: 1000
Speed: 117
Armor: 0%
Critic: 5%

It takes 10th for the rarity it is, the time it takes to create it to leave it in the bank

Position 9: rajakylosaurus

Being the definition of “hit me I don’t bite”, he manages to earn a place in the team bench, since he does not face even a dimophodon (joke)

Ph: 4350
Speed: 104
Armor: 30%

ignoring rajasaur’s critical probability, rajakylo manages to be worse than his own components

Position 8: Entelomoth

The fallen queen, it went down from being a tyrant to being a simple bad joke, quite easily outmatched by its Mammotherium counterpart. from queen to commoner

Ph: 3600
Armor: 20%
Speed: 120

ignores the critical probability of its piggy counterpart

Position 7: Darwenzopteryx

being the copy of koolabourgiana, it serves as a bridge to something better, showing that it is better to warm up the seat before fighting.

Ph: 4200
Speed: 127

I can only say one thing … save your Archaopteryx DNA for Pterovexus

Position 6: Poukaidei

…It is difficult to accept, but this bird without a beak, only serves as a shield (just like mothra haha) has a good aesthetic design … but it is the only thing.

Dmg: 1300 (not bad)
Speed: 131 (why)

unfortunately it will be a component

Position 5: Spinotharaptor

The truth is when I started playing (like a year and a half ago) many people occupied it but now that not even their superhybrid is worth it, it is a technical error

Ph: 2850
Dmg: 1400
Speed: 126

there are better options than this and its superhybrid

Position 4: Megalogaia

Used a lot in epic tournaments, now it does not even reach rare tournaments, it fell dangerously until I jokingly reached the height of the competition

Ph: 3750
Speed: 122

only serves to complete the dino dex

Position 3 and bronze medal: Stegoceratops

Being one of the easiest to create, it is difficult for her to fight her opponents and her own components, I don’t know what to say about her, she was good before, now she serves as an aesthetic beauty

Speed: 107
Armor: 25%

Position 2 and silver medal: Postdimetrodon

It used to be acceptable and a “cheap option” kind of tryo, but now with that damage and set it made him fall a lot

Ph: 4350
Speed: 124

No coments

honorific mention: Inostherium

I thought it was good until they made me notice that his short life read his weak point, once he slows down he has nothing else to do, even if he uses his “Group Distraction” or MF

Ph: 3000
Dmg: 1300
Speed: 131

looks like this 2.1 didn’t focus on hybrids haha

Position 1 gold medal and cherry on the cake: Majundasuchus

it can literally be countered with what EL is supposed to counter, the living proof of not all mergers is 10/10

Ph: 3450
Speed: 108

I hope you like it and feel free to comment with respect
I hope you are well, greetings

2 Likes

To be fair Poukaidei is usuable against Mortem Rex… and that’s it. Nope, nothing but a staple for middle players. against Mortem.

4 Likes

MMM interesting.

i will edit now “this list is only in pvp mode” thanks

2 Likes

I thought 2nd took silver and 3rd took bronze

1 Like

Jaja my error

1 Like

Stegoceratops??? That thing is really good. The newest rare hybrid is trash. Spinotaraptor isn’t bad either. Megalogia isn’t too great, but should be lower down. But stegoceratops at 3rd worst? No way. Doesn’t belong on here

At the beginning of the thread I said that they are not listed by which is worse, not because it is the third place it is the third worst, it is only there because I decided so, since in the end it is my opinion.

If I were starting I would opt for other options instead of she

But it should be nowhere on this list. If it has swap-in stunning strike, it’s already decent. It can stun on the field and regenerate

man, Stegoceratops is relatively easy to counter, not because it has “swap in stun” does it mean that it is good, once you make that exchange it does not come out well.

there are many creatures resistant to his attacks and that takes away the glory that he once had

It is better than pretty much everything on this list and inosotherium. I can tell you first-hand that it wrecks in epic tournaments. There is a reason why this swap-in appears in every tournament

I see more changes with sinoceratops than with stegoceratops the truth, but since inostherium (it is not archaeocevia) I did not have the opportunity to try it in tournaments I did not put it (I placed poukaidei since with the variety of resistant creatures in its same quality it does not have option)

when a rare tournament is active i will use inostherium and if bad i will edit this thread

It doesn’t work. 131 speed with MF is terrible. Then it has no good multiplier to really benefit from MF. And it has lower damage on top of that. The stats and kit fail to perform

you have quite a few true points, but i see less stegoceratops in tournaments

I will put inostherium as an honorable mention

I strongly disagree with rajankylo, that thing can still be used, but only in the right situation. if something can’t get through shields, rajankylo, can at least do about 3/4 of its opponents health if not killing it.

The sino is much better honestly, it has a priorty stun and is over all easier to get.

1 Like

Accessibility doesn’t mean anything. And the priority stun didn’t help with crocs like purutaurus and sarcorixis. Plus stegocera is usually faster anyways thanks to its multiplier. I have a 27 sino and can tell you that if I could make it a stegocera, I would

man they both lose to prutaurus and rixis, they can’t escape them. But Sino, it does more damage with its priority attack

the point is that Stegoceratops is very bad for the rarity that it is, that’s why it’s on the list

You can’t say the sino is bad because it doesn’t help against crocs, neither does the Stegocera! And accessibility does mean a lot, why would you level your hard to unlock spinotachus, when you could have a suchotater that does the same?

1 Like

Do tier lists rank accessibility? No. And, with it being slower than the crocs, it can then stun them second and then swap back out. I know these matchups first hand from tournament experience and can tell you that stegocera is much better than something like amargoceph or diplotator

Whta?!? Diplotater is a rare tourney champion, fastest rare hybrid, ferocious move, defense shattering move, distraction and nullify!