Ludia Forums

JWA's top 10 worst super hybrids

This list is listed by hybrids (not hybrid) on a PERSONAL level, each one easily has their opinion
•It is not listed from worst to best or vice versa
•Stats shown are at level 26
•this list is intended for pvp mode (ie arena battles)since in raids they can work better

Position 10: Megalosuchus

although he was always bad, now it is difficult for him to fulfill his own roles, mediocre damage, mediocre speed and health mediocre

Ph:3600
Attck: 1000
Speed: 119
Armor: 0%
Critic: 5%

when i created it i occupied it in 5 battles, as was obvious i lost them all

Position 9: Tragodistis

Before 1.9, it was a star, many teams used it as a tank, now it works for some raids, but in pvp it leaves a lot to be desired

Ph: 4500
Speed: 105
Armor: 40%

his attacks (which deal damage) do not exceed 1250 (with critical)

Position 8: Spinotasuchus

If its predecessor came out in my other top, obviously it is going to be here, exactly the same as with Tragodistis, from horse to donkey

Ph: 3750
Speed: 129

from queen bleeding to plebel bleeding

Position 7: Dracoceratosaurus

I thought that people were shocked to create it because of how good it “was”, but it is literally a thousand times because dracorat

Ph: 3600
Attck: 1600
Speed: 117
Armor: 0

it’s pretty, but not enough to captivate in combat

Position 6: Indoraptor

lost all union with t rex, missing a valuable opportunity to get more damage, made him fall from considerable

Ph: 4200
Attck: 1400
Speed: 128
Critic: 20%

slower than Erlidominus (which is stupid), it cannot break shields (Magna yes), it is magna but cheaper

Position 5: Indoraptor Gen2

a cheap copy of Indoraptor, can’t break shields even jokingly, I sincerely loved it in 1.14, but no longer

Ph: 3900
Attck: 1450
Critic: 20%

is the cheap version of the cheap version of Magnapyritor

Position 4: SIgidaryx

some of you will not agree, but is my opinion okay?
It has no rampage or impact, but it does have good immunities that help him to work his class well

Ph: 4050

No coments

Position 3 and bronze medal: Nodopatotitan

being worse than Gigaspika (in my opinion) Nodotitan, does not have a rampage, which to be a legendary, it is NECESSARY

Ph: 5100
Speed: 108

I use Gigaspiko, for the simple reason has
Ramapage

Position 2 and silver medal: Testacornibus

belongs to the “super-armor squad” being the almost weakest of this team. (The super-plating team is made up of all superhybrid turtles, that is, Nemys, Lania, Cornibus and Entelania)

Ph: 4050
Speed: 127

In my opinion, it is the most accessible version of Nemys and Lania

Honorable Mentions: Entelolania

It is in “honorable mentions” because I have not used it (I am not going to lose Mamuth DNA in that thing either) but from what I see, it does not look good, but it has a nice design to look at, the first legendary turtle and being the looser of the “super-armor team”

Ph: 4200
Attck: 1200
Speed: 104

I don’t know what to say haha

Position 1 and gold medal and icing on the cake: Escaphotator

ignored everything that came from Diplotator, a sack and living aberration

Ph: 2700
Attck: 800
Speed: 127

better is dymodactylus haha

I hope you like it and remember to comment with respect. Greetings

4 Likes

I don’t think that testacornibus is this bad, actually is on par with nemys, but against speedster is great!

3 Likes

I’m literally an upgraded scaphotator and that fact that I don’t even have a super hybrid says something.

7 Likes

Lol what? Cornubis is a top 10 dino. 15 at the least.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about that because the only super hybrid I have is rixis

the power of a good mix :wink:

2 Likes

all the unique ones are good, it depends on my point of view, cornibus is less mixed. Let me explain, Nemys can be distracting, lania inflicts a lot of damage, but Cornibus I see very little smart. in fact, his “swap in minor heal” and “on escape on minor heal” will save a lot

1 Like

Certainly both are good sprinters (crafty) as they are resilient, but since Cornibus performs better than Nemys against sprinters (crafty), Cornibus does not have a good time against Ferozes, where Nemys can do it at all. Cornibus is good, but it is not very versatile

1 Like

Tell that to my Megalosuchus when she gets back to the Beach :triumph:

2 Likes

Uuhhh what?? Hahaha

Umm ya it’s not that good eh like nemys it’s meh at best

This is absolutely not at all true. While mammolania is better, cornibus is much better than smilo. It has busted resistances, a great moveset, and great stats. And with the ability to regen a lot of hp with a swap out, or the ability to predict an opponent swap and swap cornibus in, regening 2000 hp for free, yeah this thing is a monster. Much better than majungaboa. much better than everything ranked below it. It was usable in the last RELU skill tournament at the top of the leaderboard. It is by no menas “useless”, but rather a high tier creature. Also there are worse hybrids out there than spinotasuchus. No escape and LW plus another bleed move does not make it bad

2 Likes

1; I did not say that Cornibus was “useless” I said that it was quite weak I never said that it was “useless”, do not say things that are not, so if I said it was “is the most accessible version” (as an extra data, the game player best, use Nemys)

1. spinotasuchus is lousy for the rarity it is
1 Like

Not really. There are worse hybrids out there like majungaboa and thor.

3 Likes

Mmmmm… interesting

Thor is basically a worse allosino. It gets wrecked by anything with distract or stuns. It can really only get one or 2 hits off before going down. Spino can not only trap, but bleed and swap.

3 Likes

I use Megalosuchus. Always have.
When I compete, I’m usually in the Top 100-250.
I’m currently unboosted, but she’s still pulling her weight in Library just fine.

1 Like

I knew when I saw the title of this thread and meg as the first one listed you’d show up at some point.

And for the record meg hasn’t always been bad their was a time she was very competitive. She wasn’t good at creation level but once you leveled her up a few levels she was good.

The problem with meg was their was originally an error with her fusing and it used to only cost 50 gorgo and 50 megla dna to fuse her. So she made it on a lot of top teams and was quite a few players first 30.

Ludia responded like Ludia does and gave her a nice hp nerf and she never has been quite as good.

2 Likes

Ey majunga is good anything you try to avoid will not succeed either by its two precise movements or its counter and his inmune to distraccion

But worse than testacornibus and spinotasuchus