Ludia Forums

JWtg Artwork Thread!

Hello all! This is my first time here in the JWtg forums. In my few months of exploring this forum, I’ve noticed that there doesn’t seem to be much JWtg artwork, at least, not any that I could find. So, I’ve decided to start the Jurassic World the game artwork thread here! (There may be another artwork thread I don’t know about lol) Post any artwork related to Jwtg, or any kind of art here really. (As long as it’s appropriate) Here are a few of my personal illustrations I’ve made for an example.

9 Likes

Really love that Rajastega! :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Loving that Allosaurus feathery look, I hope this will be implemented onto Allo G2

3 Likes

Oh this would be cool if this would turn into kind of like snake’s thread, for like hybrids!

1 Like

Here’s some more artwork I’ve made; a WIP.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your artwork with us here, @SomeDudeOnTheForums! They look great. :art:

2 Likes

Since the Jurassic World Dominion teaser came out two days ago, I decided to make a slightly more scientifically accurate Giganotosaurus!

4 Likes

I love your drawings, they are ten times better then what I draw :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is dat?

IS DAT CHUNKY TREX?!?!?!?

I love the drawings btw, awesome job

2 Likes

Well…. I’m not sure if this counts but in my school there was like an auction with like our in class currency (not real money)… and it’s a long story but I managed to buy this thing that I think is either pterodactylus or pteranodon… well you decide.

This is also like a fossil that I got along with the pteranodon/pterodactylus

2 Likes