JWTG Christmas 2021!

Its almost Christmas and I have plans for it in real life and in Jurassic World The Game. Heres a sneak peak😏

Could it be more obvious😂.

And I’m gonna max up my Rudolph for Christmas as well. So this is my Christmas celebration in Jurassic World The Game. Share yours too.

10 Likes

I dont remember the evolution taking a whole day.

2 Likes

Always it was a day to get legedary hybrid 31 level evo

4 Likes

it has been a while

2 Likes

hoping to have max megalosaurus and level 30 troodon by xmas

3 Likes

I hope I will hatch 5 ostaposaurus to Christmas

5 Likes

My goal for Christmas is done. (Hatched another 8 Ostapo)

4 Likes

@OstaposaurusBae would be so proud of you.:pleading_face:

1 Like

I wanted to get my diplosuchus on level 40, but i still needed good amphibians in their level 20 place for enoug number of amphibians, so i made 4 level 20 ostapos

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new here. At first thank you to all, for the many good tipps I could find in this forum. My plan for Christmas in the game is, to get Indoraptor. I think I am ready for Indo… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wohooo look at that lineup. You are sure ready for Indo. Good luck ! :partying_face:

Level up the yudon and metraiphodon. Indoraptor level 10 is much better than ur current best

1 Like

He can just leave his Indos at level 1, they are really useful and a lv 10 will only bring longer cooldown

1 Like

I would say you are over due for Indo, hatch them out as quick as your hatchery will let you. Keep them at level 1 and move them up as you see fit.

1 Like

Yes, I will keep them at Level 1. Its around vip lvl 40 ferocity, I need the vip amphibians. Because I don’t have gorgo… I can hatch 10 indos instantly and saved enough db. Speciall thanks for the idea with the empty market strategy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes