Jwtg help

JWTG PLEASE make some easy ways to make dino bucks and more ways to make DNA it is so hard and too much of a grind.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! We agree that it’s a little difficult to gain DBs than it was before.

But I assure you that the many experienced players among us are going to teach you many ways of still having a good inflow of DBs.

The first suggestion of all is doing all Daily Missions, they help you to earn anywhere between 50 to as far as around 120 DBs per day based on your park level. What park level are you on at the moment?

3 Likes

As Jurassic Fury said, there are several ways to get dinobucks though they are harder to get than first. If you’re lvl 50+ you should poi nt everything on the trade harbour: she will purpose you loads of loyalty points to bucks trades, i’d say 3-4 a day. But the best way to earn dinobucks with Chanya is storing Apatosaurus Fossils, then you’ll see crazy 300,400 or 500 dinobucks. This tip functions even with cheaper decorations such as John Hammond Statues and Triceratopses Heads.
Good luck

1 Like

I agree but still I make Dino bucks easily from the trade harbor

1 Like

I am park level 41, the main thing I struggle with is getting more DNA. I don’t have much DNA to keep up with what the missions ask me to do.

When i was your level i did not have much dna… with the forum i learned to hatch everything the game gives you and do not spend dna

1 Like

The problem is this is one of the ways Ludia makes money off the game, by getting players frustrated at the speed of earning the more important resources that they will pay money to get them. So it just isn’t in their interest to make it easier, this is like saying “make it easier for us to play the game without spending money”. If they don’t earn money from the game, there is no game for us to play, simple as that.

Having said that, as other players have mentioned, there are strategies to help get the game to give you more DBs, compared to other freemium games, it’s actually very possible to have a good game experience once you learn the tricks. The best of these is to use the Trade Harbor once you have that unlocked to get DB offers… which is achieved by keeping NOTHING other than the highest trade value decorations… for most of us that’s the Apato Fossil, if that’s not unlocked yet, the Hammond Statue. Some of the VIP decorations as well can get good amounts of DBs. Before that, it’s a bit more of a grind, daily missions will help, and just doing everything in the game you can achieve… but patience is something this game rewards. The longer you play, the easier it gets as more ways to get these rare resources become available to you.

3 Likes

not to hijack the thread, but before trade opens up normal ‘grinding’ of doing missions and daily events to get DB are not withstanding, but I wonder if I hoard DB too much. The short of it is park level 15 and DB at 795

When your that early in the game you just wont be able to accumulate as much DB as other players that have unlocked the TH unfortunately.

If your good at hoarding DB though keep at it, youl be rewarded in the future for being patient, (for example having that spare few thousand bucks to help get you that new creature in dominator league)

2 Likes