JWTG hybrids in JWA?

First off let me say that these aren’t confirmed but instead are something that I feel we should get (mostly cause the dinos are in the game and the hybrids already have concepts in JWTG).

First, we already have Majungasaurus and Alanqa. so why don’t they add Alangasaurus? we don’t have a hybrid between a pterosaur and a large theropod in JWA. Alagngasaurus would be a legendary hybrid, meaning if you have Alankylosaurus, you have a level 15 Alanqa. So you’d just need to get Majungasaurus to level 15 as well. I myself had gotten so much DNA for Majungasaurus that I got mine to level 15.

another we could get would be Suchoripterus. we have both Suchomimus and Dsungripterus. Suchoripterus would be an epic hybrid, meaning it wouldn’t be too hard to get for most players. also, it could be an interesting hybrid because just like Alangasaurus we don’t have a hybrid between a pterosaur and a large theropod.
I will post possible stats and abilities in the comments. otherwise, what do you think should we get these two or not?

5 Likes

ALANGASAURUS:
Legendary
health: 4000
attack: 1150
speed: 106
crit: 5 or 10% ?
armor: 0%

SUCHORIPTERUS:
Epic
health: 3680
attack: 925
speed: 125
crit: 5 or 10% ?
armor: 0%

if anyone wants to make one of those cards or whatever please do, i cant get to the site myself.

2 Likes

Here you go!

download (6)

3 Likes

thanks, i really wish these two were in the game, ludia has the dinos in the game. they just need to add the two hybrids.

1 Like

i had an idea for some super hybrids for these two. do you think you are up for making info cards for them too?

1 Like

ALANGASAURUS S-hybrid with marsupial lion = Chimerex? fierce/resistant or wildcard class?
Unique

SUCHORIPTERUS S-hybrid with edaphosaurus = Sudapterus? fierce class
Unique

1 Like

download (8)

Chimerex,Thylangasaurus, Alangoleo

1 Like

tbh Chimerex grew on me, i mean they hybrid is a mix of a pterosaur, a lion, and a theropod.
the combo just screams chimera.

1 Like

i like them, but i have one issue that maybe i should have stated before. Chimerex’s name comes from chimera which is a lion like monster from mythology. so i would have made it have the base photo of marsupial lion/smilodon. and on a random note its ability “tip the scales” is interesting and ive never heard of it. is it a real ability in game or is it made up?

1 Like

I really like these, they make good sense and fit well as counterattackers. Well done!

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain I made a post about this already but I’m gonna do it again since I have new additions to add.
I already said we could add Alangasaurus and Suchoripterus, but I looked and saw that we have even more hybrids that could be added and that includes:
Anklodocus
Pachyceratops
Nundagosaurus
Koolasaurus
Erliphosaurus (and since both components have a gen2 in JWA why not a gen2 Erliphosaurus?)
Diplosuchus
and Carnoraptor.
Stat wise I’m not very good, but I have potential movesets and abilities for each.

Alanguasaurus - Legendary
Fierce/Resilient
Resilient strike
Shielding strike
Instant invincibility strike
Rampage
Swap in ferocity/Armor-piercing counter

Suchoripterus - Legendary
Fierce
Fierce strike
Ferocious Impact
Swoop
Fierce Rampage
Swap in ferocity/No escape

Ankylodocus - Legendary
Resilient
Superior vulnerability
Decelerating rampage
Shield advantage
Group taunting shields
Swap in slow

Pachyceratops - Legendary
Resilient
Shielding strike
Decelerating impact
Greater stunning strike
Rampage and run
Swap in stunning strike

Nundagosaurus - Epic or Legendary
Fierce/Resilient
Armor Piercing strike
Group decelerating strike
Ferocious impact
Precise Rampage
Swap in slow/Decelerating counter

Koolasaurus - Legendary
Cunning/Fierce
Fierce strike
Distracting impact
Lethal wound
Group Distraction
No escape

Erliphosaurus - Legendary
Cunning
Minimal speedup strike
Distraction impact
Precise rampage
Cunning rampage
Erliphosaurus Gen2 - Epic
Cunning
Minimal speedup strike
Impact
Precise rampage
Debilitating distraction

Diplosuchus - Epic
Cunning/Fierce
Cunning strike
Ferocious impact
Lethal wound
Defense Shattering impact
No escape

Carnoraptor - Legendary
Wild card
Superior vulnerability
Group taunting shields
Instant distraction
High pounce
Rending pounce

I’m not saying that ludia will, but I truly hope that ludia adds these hybrids into the game. We have the required creatures in the game. Anyway, tell me your opinions, please.

1 Like

you missed one: Glythronax

EDIT: no cooldown on SSS

2 Likes

ooh… i completely forgot about that one.
here:
Glythornax - Legendary
Fierce/Resilient
Resilient strike
Group taunting shields
Resilient rampage
Defense shattering rampage
Armor-piercing counter

1 Like

I understand that making glythornax a rare hybrid would make it easier to get, but i feel since its a tournament hybrind in Jwa it could be just as rare if it were a legendary hybrid.

but we already have to grind common DNA for monolometrodon
its not fair to have another 2 commons = 1 legendary hybrid
ok can i change it to epic instead?

we have to grind for both monolometrodon and dracoceratops, i don’t mind the grind it gives me reason to continue to play. i feel doing the same with Glythronax would give people more reason to try and get it.

Make Ankyldocus epic+epic.

Indricotherium Nundagosaurus Diplosuchus download (6)

2 Likes