JWTG - My story

( Note : There won’t be many, if any screenshots, as I didn’t know how to take screenshots back then )

It was many years back that I first started to play JWTG. Unfortunately, I do not have any memory of what happened long ago, but I quit the game- after a connection issue for 2 days.

Many years later, around the start of the 2020 pandemic, I was bored and took out the Ipad to play “Angry Birds” as usual. Soon, I noticed a logo - one I have always ignored - the JWTG logo. Something inside me motivated me to click it, so I did - and the first thing I saw was the blank page, and a new loading screen - that of the Brachiosauruses.

The first few months of JWTG were exciting. At some point suddenly I had a mission outburst as I completed so many missions at once. Before I knew it, I was soon levelling up and was gettting stuck at some of the Battle Stages but still pushed through many of them - that is until the Ophiacodon one came.

One fine Sunday, a VIP membership for free 7 days pulled up. I accepted it and thus began my journey of new beginnings. I got many new creatures during my first month. Zhenjiang, Postosuchus, Segnosaurus, and many more as I collected them from the Prize Drop. Soon I had advanced to level 25 : the turning point where you get to use aquatics. I was so glad and delighted.

As I advanced in the game throughout the year, the journey was thrilling and bumpy at the same time. It all came down to the last two months of the year - November and December. I soon got my first VIP, Baryonyx, from the prize drop. During the 12 days of Trex Mas , I opened 3 Solid Gold Packs : Hainosaurus, followed by Apatosaurus and then Pterodactylus. Not only that, I also finished in my first tournament: the Shunosaurus bracketed tournament. I also got one of my favourite dinosaurs : Troodon.

2021 came and soon I was totally obsessed with the game. Towards the middle of the year, I reached level 60 , the climax of the game, and was delighted. However I would not do the first few COT’s that is, till Secodontosaurus arrived.

Now it is 3 months to the end of the year and I have had a long journey collecting and unlocking. Although I have never finished in a regular tournament yet, I still enjoy playing the game, collecting creatures and the like. I always look forward to having locked creatures in my custom trades or legendaries. I always get excited when I collect my lottery prizes. I love it when I get good rewards for PVP or PVE. I love interacting with my dinosaurs as well. It has been a year and a half since I restarted JWTG and I hope to continue this journey with the forum !

9 Likes

It has been long since I got my first Troodon, now this:

This little cutie brings joy to my park. :heart_eyes:

Looking at this reminds me of how much time has passed since 2020 until now, this lil’ beauty will always be the joy of my park: forever

2 Likes

AWW… you’ll be so saddend and :heart: broken when she turns to yudon :broken_heart:

1 Like

I probably won’t even fuse her for Yudon :joy:

1 Like

So you’ll go for cromaspinus then. She’s slightly weaker than yudon but nearly identical balance of power but more expensive.

2 Likes

I’ll go for neither and just keep my Troodon until I have a spare max

1 Like

So you’ll go for yudon but a little late. That’s not going for neither.

2 Likes

Yea, I can’t risk losing cutie boi to a hybrid that is 99.9% less cute

1 Like

That’s exectly how I felt when loosing my velociraptor to get my indominus rex… But in like 2 weeks or so I got him back.
Edit: It felt like I found my long lost brother

1 Like

Part of the reason why I didn’t fuse for Indom as of yet is because like Troodon, Velociraptor and Tyrannosaurus are a BIG part of my lineup

1 Like

Just noticed your troodon looks a bit sleepy :rofl: :sleeping:

1 Like

Yea I just noticed, his eyelids are shut and he wants to have a good nap :sleeping:

1 Like