Ludia Forums

[JWTG] Welcome Our New Community Ambassador!

Good morning, fellow Dino Trainers,

It is with great pleasure that I announce @Andy_wan_kenobi as your new Community Ambassador!

Congratulations! :smiley:

16 Likes

Nice! Congrats @Andy_wan_kenobi!

3 Likes

Congrats Andy!

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on what this means?

Edit: Clarification: What does it mean to be the Ambassador? I guess I just thought it was flare for being around for a long time (which now seems incorrect.)

Congrats, @Andy_wan_kenobi! You deserve it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Uhh…

Sionsith was our former Ambassador. He was stripped of it for breaking a forum rule. I would suggest watching his video on the Proterogyrinus tourney. Not sure if this should be discussed here.

Andy is our new Ambassador now.

2 Likes

His Proterogyrinus Tourney Video explains it well.
I feel sad about this since Sionsith has been the ambassador for a long time.

4 Likes

I meant on what it means to be the “Ambassador”

Well, people look up to you. You’re the closest person to an “admin/mod” on the forums.

I’m kind of the bridge between the general forum community and Ludia staff. i get some added permissions on the forums and am able to do some moderation. Also, that Ambassador tag signals to new users that MAYBE I am a voice to listen to.

Thanks for all of the well wishes, everyone. @Sionsith left some HUGE shoes to step into as Ambassador, and I will do my best to follow in his example. That said, don’t look for a YouTube Channel or the in depth data analysis from me. I will leave that in his more than capable hands.

11 Likes

Not sure you are the coolest because you have the Ambassador tag (I didn’t consider it a cool tag), an Ambassador is someone that has been on the forums for a long time and strives to help the forum grow and stay within the guidelines that Ludia sets out.

I am very happy to congratulate @Andy_wan_kenobi on this, it is well deserved. I look forward to helping assist him or any other Ambassador to help this community flourish in our quests to have the best parks possible.

15 Likes

That’s okay, calling out on hackers is not your fault,if Ludia refuses to act on it. The loss of the Ambassador badge is a relief from responsibility in this case👍

1 Like

Congrats @Andy_wan_kenobi ! Wish you luck!:smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Andy_wan_kenobi!

4 Likes