Kaprosuchus Gen 2 Bracketed Tournament - 4/8/2022 - 4/11/2022

Have him unlocked so will not be participating ( maybe ). Hope those who are getting croc secure it :smiley: :crocodile:

Kapro G2

8 Likes

I actually need that

6 Likes

Could it possibly be a component of an upcoming new amphibian hybrid…? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::see_no_evil:

15 Likes

Let’s hope

3 Likes

Let me give you one solid reason why they won’t release it soon. This game has most probably five years or around of a life span. If they do it now, there won’t be any top of the shelf feature to release anymore. Everybody wants it, everybody craves for it. And of course they know. So they naturally tend to keep the interest alive at least for a bit much longer. It’s the most common strategy for a company to keep attention, especially if one of their products is reaching to its expire date on the market. :hourglass:

14 Likes

Sort of the yet-to-be-released croc that lays the golden eggs. I see where you are coming from with this.

I have Kaprosuchus 2 at level 40, he’s really useful. I actually started on a second one, it’s stalled at L10 at present but I will go for the free copy. And then one day when the hybrid comes I’ll be ready! And it will be from something else entirely.

10 Likes

I’ve seen leaks, you are correct. There’s nothing even close and the carnis just get better.

5 Likes

Yep, trickle content keeps the games as a service model profitable.

5 Likes

Dang, I guess im making another L40 Kapro then…

8 Likes

All I needed was this sentence, instead of all the rest I wrote. :clap:t2:

5 Likes

That would be cool but after iguanosuchus i wouldn’t be so sure about it. It can end up being a carnivore or pterosaur hybrid

Yes, but they can always just make it a super hybrid. Then make the SDNA slow to get (not available in modded PVP, can’t win it in SDNA card pack from events, etc.). That might satisfy both parties. Give us what we want, but we have to play longer to get the super hybrid since we can’t just spend our saved up regular DNA. Maybe Kaprosuchus gen 2 can be a part of it then?

Just throwing ideas.

3 Likes

Well since it’s a bracketed tourney I’ll do it.

What is a bracketed tourney?

Different divisions

Example: Amargasaurus

Level 12 - 30 = Supersaurus
Level 30 - 59 = Shunosaurus
Level 60+ = Amargasaurus

I don’t think thats how it works nowadays

12-55: Get 1 free copy
55+: Unlock

3 Likes

Braketed tournaments are tournaments with divisions.
Just like what @senabecool said, for people who are 12-55 they would just get a copy and not unlock the said dinosaur, and for people who are lvl 55+ who won the tournament at dominator gets the copy and will get the unlock.

3 Likes

We’ve had both versions.

6 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi for the three division version, were they all unlocks? Just curious, but i think they were.

3 Likes

Grinding capacity of the dedicated fanbase is enough to scare Ludia and can easily make them hesitate from such an idea. Those golden eggs are still too precious to cut the chicken as Alison describes. But personally, I’d love the idea having it slowly by earning SDNAs rather than earning it through a tourney, then fusing the components up.

4 Likes