Kaprosuchus Gen 2 Bracketed Tournament - 4/8/2022 - 4/11/2022

Grinding capacity of the dedicated fanbase is enough to scare Ludia and can easily make them hesitate from such an idea. Those golden eggs are still too precious to cut the chicken as Alison describes. But personally, I’d love the idea having it slowly by earning SDNAs rather than earning it through a tourney, then fusing the components up.

4 Likes

I think they were, I remember some guys were talking about having a Shunosaurus unlock is still worth it and so on.

4 Likes

Yes they were all unlocks.

4 Likes

Please enter the exact words into the section with the magnifying glass. :v:t2:

Asking this question is a tradition now. You are not a new member, you should’ve read entries about this earlier on. :thought_balloon:

There are literally bazillions of posts about this very question. :blowfish:

4 Likes

The difficulty of the tournament is also very different between the brackets. With the lower bracket being much easier than a typical tournament and the higher bracket being tougher.

4 Likes

Reminder for folks don’t get caught off guard in those first few battles…

9 Likes

I admire your patience my lord.

You are always at service of your people. :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Its not Kapro, its Sarco

This weekend’s bracketed tournament prize is Kaprosuchus Gen 2 for players level 60+.
Sarcosuchus for players 40-59.
Metriorhynchus for players 12-39.

11 Likes

I thought we used the

Lvl 12-55 : free copy
55+ : Unlock

Wha happen

Ludia uses both, the two bracketed tournaments are more widely used than the three, but that doesn’t mean they can’t switch back and forth as they see fit.

8 Likes

Me who doesn’t have the unlocks for either Sarcosuchus or Metri…

If only we had the option to choose to participate in the lower division. :sweat_smile: Anyways I have the unlock of Kapro Gen 2 so I’ll be skipping this tournament, good luck to everyone participating! :smile:

9 Likes

Does anyone know what happens if you start the tournament at one park level, f.ex 39 or 59 and level up during the tournament?

The last one I played was eryops and I was high level and they were crazy easy

Tbh I’d be down with sarco I’m just too high

What are the other two brackets? I’m guessing Kapro and either Priono or Sarco for the legendary.

In the past, we have had players compete in multiple brackets. Has Ludia plugged that loophole? I don’t know

3 Likes

I would say: Kapro gen 2 60+, sarcosuchus 40-59 and metriorhynchus 12-39 are the brackets

10 Likes

I wish I could delevel my park for those forever locked unlocks. :unamused:

5 Likes

Once a tournament starts you should be locked into whichever tournament bracket you are in. This fix was implemented a while ago, however, during the last bracketed tournament we had a small number of reports that this was not functioning correctly. The team is still investigating and if you are able to join multiple brackets please tag me on the forums/contact support.

7 Likes