Ludia Forums

Kaprosuchus gen 2

Since we are getting a kaprosuchus gen 2 in jurassic world the game do you think we will get here too? If so it’s probably gonna be a epic creature

1 Like

Well, here we go

Kaprosuchus gen 2

Rarity: Common

Health: 3750

Damage: 1210

Speed: 122

Armor: 0%

Critical: 20%

Cleansing Shattering Strike

Ferocious Impact

Resistance: 100% Speed Decrease, and Vulnerable

3 Likes

Nice one. Although I’m not sure if he will be common since we didn’t previously had common gen 2s of older creatures

Dimetrodon G2 and Monolopho G2 are both commons

1 Like

Triceratops, Dilophosaurus, Dracorex, Ankylosaurus, Irritator, Purussaurus, and Stygimoloch as well

1 Like

I mean we didn’t had any new common gen 2s added. Every other gen 2 that has been added recently was either a rare or a epic

“oh hey looks Johnny! Your brother’s wife are so beautiful! Your wife should b like that too John!!”
John belike: REALLY???

Yeah, I feel like they no longer needed anymore

Well we could get new common and rare gen 2s. Pteranodon, Brachiosaurus, sinoceratops, stegosaurus and carnotaurus. Perhaps we get a new pyroraptor and dimetrodon for dominion but since dimetrodon already has a gen 2 he could get a new legendary non hybrid

Or perhaps Woolly Mammoth gen 2

Why do people want JWA n JWTG Creature be the same? Difference were bad?

What do you mean?

I mean! Jwtg just have Kapro g2 for least than a day! And you guys want it to be in JWA! People also want JWTG hybrid(except some interesting design) To be in JWA! Not a few not a lot! They want ALL! why just let these game have they own?

Some hybrids yes. I’m not one of them anyway

1 Like

Yes. Maybe it is a bit to soon

1 Like

It just really depends on the hybrid for me. I wouldn’t mind a couple (actually I’ve made a list of hybrids that can come into Jurassic World the game, and ones that need other creatures to actually be formed). Also if Kapro Gen 2 comes back in, I would kinda want to see Swap In Ferocity on it. Would be cool.

1 Like