Kaprosuchus vs Ardentismaxima: damage preview miscalculation bug?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The damage prieview shows that Kaprosuchus’ Cleansing Impact would reduce Ardentis’ HP to 0. Ardentis protects itself with Instant Invincibility. Kaprosuchus uses Ferocious Strike (which should do damage equal to Cleansing Impact because it is the default hit x 1.5), but the Ardentismaxima is still left standing with very low hp. What just happened?

Area is was found in: Battle Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Swap in a Kaprosuchus on an Ardentis that is about to use rampage and will be low enough HP to be killed with a Cleansing Impact from kaprosuchus.
Step 2 - Preview your damage for Cleansing Impact and it shows 0 hp left on Ardentis. Ardentis uses Instant Invincibility. Kaprosuchus uses Cleansing Impact and does 0 damage. Next turn Kaprosuchus uses Ferocious Strike and deals less damage than it would with Cleansing Impact.

(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Happened twice so far under same circumstances.

What type of device are you using: Huawei P20 Lite

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I just want to add that I have also experienced this glitch, with multiple dinos.

It seems like yet another lag glitch that was introduced with this update, because if I wait until the timer is around 5 seconds, it shows me the correct damage.

For me it only does this in this situation, as I’ve tested damage on other critters and it only happens when maxima uses the invincibility.

Thank you for reporting this, Detonatress.

Seems it happens with Tryko too. I’m not sure if there’s a problem with Kapro’s ferocious strike or with instant invincibility, but this is how it went:
Tryko goes Instant Invincibility.
Instant Distract Tryko with Carnotarkus.
Swap in Kaprosuchus.
Tryko goes for Instant Distraction.
I check Kaprosuchus’ Ferocious Strike damage under distraction. It says Tryko will be left at 0 HP.
I use Ferocious Strike. Tryko gets left with 34 HP, about the same as the other 2 Ardentismaximas were left, so Tryko wins.

Noted! Thanks, Detonatress. :smiley: