Ludia Forums

Keine Reaktion / No Reaction

I often have the problem that I can not click dinos or supplies. unfortunately that’s why epic dinosaurs do not often get. I can not click stuff until I start the game again, the epic dinos are gone.
Sry for my English I’m German :joy:

1 Like

Sorry, this is an English only forum, you’ll have to provide a translation going forward.

Translated from German

I often have the problem that I can not click dinos or supplies. That’s why I have unfortunately often did not get epic dinosaurs. For the reason that I can only select things again when I start the game and the epic are then of course gone.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

I have had that problem also sometimes. What I do is Icon the game down and go to the phone screen. Then bring it back up. Wait for the game to reconnect and then wait for a refresh of all the drops before clicking on anything.
If I don’t wait for the refresh of drops and click on something, it makes it so I can’t click on anything again.

Translated from English:

Ich habe dieses Problem auch gehabt. Was ich tue, ist, das Spiel herunterzusymbolen und zum Telefonbildschirm zu gehen. Dann bring es wieder hoch. Warten Sie, bis sich das Spiel wieder verbunden hat, und warten Sie dann, bis alle Tropfen aktualisiert sind, bevor Sie auf etwas klicken.
Wenn ich nicht auf die Aktualisierung der Tropfen warte und auf etwas klicke, wird es so, dass ich nicht noch einmal auf etwas klicken kann.

Sorry, couldn’t help myself. I see a sign that says “Wet Paint, Don’t Touch” I can’t help but put my finger on it to see it’s actually still wet.

1 Like

Yeah, had this sometimes too and it worked the way Oriondestiny described.

Ja, ich hatte das auch paarmal und es klappte auf die von Oriondestiny beschriebene Weise.

Du schließt die App, startest neu und wartest, bis die Karte geladen hat, also alle Dinos und Nachschubstops geladen haben. Dann müsste alles klappen. Kommt wie gesagt auch bei mir immer mal wieder vor. Ist nervig, aber bisher klappte es immer mit Neustart und Laden lassen. :slight_smile:

(Basically I just repeated and translated Oriondestiny‘s text :D)

1 Like

Tip: For translations i often consult deepl.com. My texts do not remain error-free, but at least they are usually easier to understand.

Ja so löse ich das auch aber die dinos die zu dem Zeitpunkt da waren sind dann weg das ist das nervige daran.

Translated from German

Yes, I solve that too but the dinos that were there at the time are gone then that’s the annoying thing about it.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.