Ludia Forums

Kentrosaurus Bracketed Tournament 04/02/2021 - 04/05/2021

Good strat, depending on your level of creatures I do fodder, carni, flyer, this gets me more trophies and allows me to use more creatures per battle, might help you also

2 Likes

Yeah that what I use in most bracketed tournaments

1 Like

Yea wish it was segno

1 Like

Plus the SDNA rewards for certain leagues, or finishing in Dom.

Much like Repeat Bosses, it’s not the decoration that matters (unless it’s the gold plated version), but the SDNA and DNA that you can rack up during the event.

I wish, but Kentro has the thinner spikes, which is the only possible equivalent to the pic. Tuo has fatter spikes at the base.

4 Likes

dont know if your also being sarcastic but pretty sure @Aether_12 was :joy:

5 Likes

I feel better off doing PvEs for gorgo

1 Like

Meh, I’m happy for people who missed it, but I’m proly gonna skip it, mostly because JWA is having a RELU tourney this weekend, and I’m not missing that

1 Like

Same with me

1 Like

although it’s not the creature i would like to compete for this weekend, i’m going to do so anyways so i can fuse the same one i got from COT. that’ll save me a good amount of dna since getting lvl 40 tourney creatures cost quite a bit

1 Like

He is on the cheap side of tournament creatures but il gladly take a free copy yeah

1 Like

Aaand, its confirmed

Oops you can still see part of it

So you are going to pass on a chance at 1500 DBs and a tournament dino and 1300 lps?

sure why not

1 Like

This happened on my first battle. Prey league…

9 Likes

For all you guys might want to use vips lvl 20 from what I can tell it’s gonna be a hard tournament

4 Likes

I don’t know that I need the stress for a Dino I already have. If my first battle involves such high-level creatures…

1 Like

I’m finish my full run 190 point and 90% lost game , ludia this is new still hardcore ?!?!And what this 50 + bracket level should mean ??

2 Likes

Thought it was going to be easier than usual, but it is harder :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
I had done all my homework and chores and now it is so difficult, my best dinos are 10vip!

2 Likes

If you’re below lvl 60, lvl 10 vip should be enough for dominator just fight survivor league like how you would fight Hunter league

3 Likes

And dominator?

2 Likes