Ludia Forums

Kentrosaurus Bracketed Tournament 04/02/2021 - 04/05/2021

First time finishing in hunter!

Wow

8 Likes

oh crap we finished 1 hour earlier today? because i live in sydney and usually finish at 11pm but you guys opened your pack about half an hour ago which was 10pm for me :skull_and_crossbones:

Not just today, they switched times due to daylight savings time a couple weeks back but not exactly sure when.

It’s annoying for those of us who don’t follow it (I had both boss missions and daily missions exactly aligned and ludia advanced daily missions time but not the boss one) : (

1 Like

Oh because my tournaments have been finishing at 11 since daylight savings. Though for some reason, it was 10pm for me tosay idk why (Before the change it was 12am) Unless ive been tripping… If another sydney person can confirm thatd be great lol.

I guess thats what I get for crapping on kentro lmao

3 Likes

Oh that just sums up my entire weekend. Yes I got the Kentrosaurus but after a whole tournament with not one prize better than 200 DNA I get no bucks in the pack either.

I’m going down the garden to eat worms :pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Metriorhynchus! I still don’t have enough of those. Good catch!

2 Likes

I am just glad the pack had two cards guaranteed with DNA or DB otherwise possibly could have been three coin cards.

3 Likes

All DNA for me, can’t complain

1 Like

Just got 2 scaphognathus from the tournament

3 Likes

I got a mystery pack! YAY :smiley: amazing prize

3 Likes

NICE, just got three bucks cards!

5 Likes

Yes, not going to turn down DNA. Just small worms them.

I have him so I didn’t try.

I didn’t get the reward from this challenge and I finished at 79th place in the dominator league. Is it a bug or what? Please help me someone. I saw this problem by others át facebook page.

Welcome to the forum @Akos_Janosik. How do you know you ended in 79th place in the tournament? Were you in the game when the tournament ended? If yes, that’s why. You have to exit the game before the tournament ends or it won’t give you your reward. If this is the case, you’ll have to contact support. Good luck.

1 Like

Another Sydneysider here. Can confirm the daylight saving change here on Sunday means the ticket drop is now 9pm, whilst missions and tournaments will finish at 10pm.

1 Like

@MattyT What a legend buddy. Glad im not just losing it haha

I got a Mistery Pack with a Nasutoceratops… very very strange :face_with_monocle:

Thank you for help. Yes, I was in the game when the tournament finished. I didn’t know that I need to exit.

2 Likes

Nice to know I’m not the only one! This new time is great for us - it means we can get an early start on tournaments on Friday night and get an entire extra run in rather than having to until Saturday.

1 Like