"Keratolania" should be a "pork" type dino

Recently, we have seen concepts of future possible apexes. One of then, is the apex “keratolania” (mammolania + keratoporcus), by seeing it’s body parts, surely’ll be an “rhino” type dino.

I think that this marvellous apex should be a “pork” type dino. We’ve so much competitive “rhinos” (monolorhino, mammolania etc) but we haven’t competitive “porks”, I never’ve seen any porks in battle.

That’s why, to push dino varieties in battle/tournaments, I think it’s good idea.

3 Likes

Pig rig ftw

1 Like

Right now I’m just hoping it wins

1 Like

The original keratoporcus release stats wise was a great Dino, then update 2.0 came along & sadly benched her, decelerating strike, lethal wound, definite rampage, mutual fury, immune to dot & distraction, apart from a few raiding strategies, it’s another one of those Dinos virtually never used, be great to see her fused into an apex.

1 Like

Keratoporcus and Mammolania are not dinosaurs

It’s just a figure of speech bud, I refer to all within the game as Dinos just a collective noun

2 Likes

I mean they aren’t real dinosaurs

I like him being a rhino

Back when indo g 2 was the top meta, kerato was actually a very good counter. The bleed, tankiness, and having definite rampage was a great counter. But now? No more

1 Like