Killer Raptors you can help me out of this!

I just found this picture somewhere on the community platforms and was amazed and also I was a lot annoyed with loosing Cera raid. And then this picture gave me some hope! Plz let me know how to use this dinos to deal with the Ceramagnus raid!

I’ll really be grateful if you help me with this today :pray::pray::disappointed_relieved:

Yeye? sounds KOK

cant wait to see the gaming beaver do this

1 Like

Well just got this strategy from ProC
So I hope this helps you

None of them can bypass shields

Gemini could

Yes, I ment the boss’s team couldn’t bypass shield. Sorry for wrong typing.

Please no linking that raid moveset planned unless it has my name on it lol, or just go watch my video, although by this point I’d think everyone knows that those are the creatures I’m using in the raid lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEt3oXPU8RQ&t

I’m just joking, but someone needs to put an official title on that raid moveset planner lol
2 Likes

By the way it says Tuo needs to be level 26-30, that is wrong, this morning we literally brought a lvl 21 non boosted tuo and we almost beat the raid, but it literally survived last round with 2k health left lol, so was very close, but also RNG played a factor in it, so we could of probably won with it.

Wohoo thanks bro. I already have seen your video there on youtube. I was almost hopeless with the Cera raid for today so I decided to browse along the youtube. Hopefully you gave me light with your strategy. I found the above strategy on the JWA Discord and I went forward and confirmed the sync with your video and trusted it.
Thanks again!

1 Like

They while posting this strat publicly did say that this was built by you! That was nice action done by them. Tbh I knew your YouTube channel and I am a subscriber too but I am silly that I can’t identify or remember your in-game name so I started mentioning the killer Raptors. I am very glad that you came for my rescue today…
I’ll be eagerly waiting for more faster strats for this Raid (Ceramagnus)

1 Like

wow i did not realize your a youtuber and i think i watch one of your videos

1 Like

Yeah I do super low levels in apex raids(I’ve gotten a level 1 sloth through Mortem & a level 1 Lythronax through Hadros Lux raid), that’s probably how you know me, also time to work on getting a level 1 through a Ceramagnus raid :ok_hand:

welp now to sub to ya buddie

1 Like

Appreciate it, thank you!

1 Like

welcome :heart:

1 Like

just imagine a level 9 player had an apex

1 Like

and i remember i watch these two vids of yours

1 Like

I’ve heard of Mortem’s down in Sorna Marshes, also I did a speedrun to see how long it takes to get Apex DNA, I started an account and because you need to reach level 45 in the campaign I went and did that, it took 3 days to beat the campaign and right after I beat the Hadros Lux raid with a level 1 Lythronax lol on my account NoobCerato, was also grinding really hard for Ankylosaurus DNA as it is too low level to unlock it through sanctuaries, so I left my giga scent on all day and luckily enough got 2 to unlock it at level 11 for the Ceramagnus raid lol.

1 Like

Yeah it makes sense as those are my 2 best videos, followed by my 3rd 10k video which was me 1v1ing my friends Skoonasaurus.

1 Like