Ludia Forums

[KingCrab] My affiliated alliance is suddenly disappeared!

Just now, I have found my affiliated alliance is suddenly disappeared.
How can it happen?

Almost every member (50/50) of the alliance is active. Until this afternoon, I could donate or receive DNAs.

I have checked the alliance of my friends and also disappeared.

Could you please someone let me know what should I do?

That’s really strange @KingCrap. Could you try rebooting your game and see if your Alliance shows up again? If you’re still having issues after restarting, email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look.

Ok, I will send an email. By the way, can the leader close the alliance?

Alliance leaders can disband the Alliance. If you were not the Alliance leader, it is also possible that you might have been removed from the Alliance by the leader. There’s some more Alliance related information on our FAQ here that could be useful as well: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=social-features

No, I have checked several friends affiliated to the alliance. They also don’t have any alliance.

Even the leader in the leaderboard doesn’t have any alliance.

If that is the case, it’s most likely that the Alliance leader might have disbanded their Alliance.

This appears to have happened to my alliance as well. We appear to be fully disbanded. Some of us are instant messaging each other on facebook… Our discord channel, went poof as well.

1 Like

Whitecat, we were the same alliance.

2 Likes

If your Discord went poof as well, I’d say the leader disbanded the alliance :frowning:
We got room for about 13 more members in the TeamTexas Alliance if you’d be interested. We are Discord based and very active. Feel free to dm me for help joining up.

Did you ever take a screen shot of our entire alliance? We might want to rebuild ourselves quickly before the vultures pick us apart.

1 Like

No, I don’t have it. I just know several friends. I don’t understand this situation…

1 Like

I don’t know what is going on either. I am not sure how we are going to coordinate everything.

What if y’all start an alliance with the same name? Or add 2 if it won’t let you name the new alliance exactly the same. I’d think the active members would find y’all. And starting a Discord is super easy as well.

Thanks for your kindness.

1 Like

Your leader either a) got tired of the game and decided to quit or b) got invited into another alliance. Considering your discord is gone its definitely done on player side, nothing to do with Ludia. Sad he disbanded instead of offering leadership to someone else.

Yes, if he thought it, he should have done it.