Ludia Forums

Kraken Boss Bug?

Bug in today’s boss event. Zero community damage after I’ve already completed the 500 and 1000 damage tasks.

Boss isn’t behaving as it normally does. My second dino faced hits of 5 and 6 in the two fights I’ve done. SDNA computing also off. I’ve only been credited two tasks when I did four.

1 Like

Hey DinoStan, could you try restarting your game and see if the amount refreshes?

Community total moving now, but I’m still at 2 raid missions, not 4. But no big deal, I’ll catch up. Boss behavior, has that been changed? That’s a much bigger concern for everyone.

@Ned, awaiting your response, a simple yes or no will do. Does the boss no longer deliver a maximum of 3 hits versus player’s second dino (for the vast majority of the time, if not all the time) like before? Please note that raid missions become largely impractical once boss becomes so drastically unpredictable. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hey DinoStan, some changes were made. :slight_smile:

Thank you, Ned. That’s all I (and some other players here) need to know. Gracias. :no_mouth:

1 Like

I prefer to stop this missions. That’s impossible. You must use many money if you want win the missions now.

Is there a new rhythm are do we just have to keep using Dino bucks I have tried several different strategies with no luck because the boss changes how he attacks every time

No, just kamikaze, building up to kazam with final dino. Your second one may try to stall a bit to hoard moves, that’s about it.

1 Like