Kudos Ludia rolling out V1.8 smoothly

Thank you for the effort on rolling out the update that smooth! Much better experience. (Extremely minor errors that happens with all apps) which is being fixed and addressed quickly. Kudos

12 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s one thing I can say that’s great the update released smooth especially compared to 1.7 lol.

4 Likes

Yeah, i was pretty shocked to see sanctuaries working pretty well so far… though it is still early took us almost a week before alliance missions broke. Still half expecting dinos not being returned properly and not being able to put new dinos in.

2 Likes

over 100 irri dna so far. ya done good ludia!!

3 Likes

Still trying to figure out this sanctuary strategy. Should we create our own or work together in the alliance?

1 Like

Depends on your local players… seems more productive to work on alliance sanctuaries and leveling them up as a group then working on your own.

2 Likes

well, you want to level the sancs as fast as possible so it only makes sense to fill them with the most sought out dinos even if its the same one. coordinate to fill each sanc with like the top 5 wanted dinos so youll have 5 sancs for instance. 1 full of irri only, another with dime etc…

edit: i have a lvl 26 trex that would be good for a trex sanc.

4 Likes

Thanks!..

1 Like

So if a dino has a higher level its better?

i believe so. metahub/gamepress is coming up with an article on it soon.

I have a lvl 16 irri lol

haha now its good for something lol. looking for an alliance?? :grin::wink:

I hope so because it has just been a rock in my shoe lmao

1 Like
2 Likes

its actually 9 limit for interactions not 15.