Ludia Forums

Lack of balance(Journey: rewards)

Hi there. I’m gonna write about ‘‘unbalanced’’ system of journey’s rewards wheel. I guess lots of us, users are spending runes and other resources to get something valuable like runes(400) or card packs(at least the blue one in some rare cases the gold pack). And when all is done and ready to spin you think you have 33% chance for each slot with to-be rewards but at the end you get ‘‘trash’’, I was experiencing this myself for countless times and it always get me frustrated.

The system is unreasonably choses rewards while it should be depending on one’s luck to get what he/she deserves. It’s really IMPOSSIBLE to get something valuable from journey when the percentage for getting trash is higher. We have 3 slots, each supposed to have 33,3% chance of being chosen, but each and every time it gives garbage, trash. I’m totally sure that this is just a waste of time to send dragongs to journey when all you get is garbage.

Lack of REAL balanced system. There is nothing to add more to it.

1 Like

I send my riders on journeys and I will keep doing it because it’s worth and profitable. You are right, there is no 33% chance, it seems it follows more a chart of “turns” so you wouldn’t get anything really valuable at first, but after 4, 5 or 6 times, you hit a nice jackpot. And by “jackpot” I don’t mean one of those amazing packs we all desire, but there are other “minor” jackpots you can get (collectibles, high amounts or ámbar, etc.). I always send them for the cheapest and I find it worth, since the amount of runes spent comes back increased while getting some other things in the way, too. I wanted to test how going for more expensive journeys can be, but I’m fearing loosing my precious runes and get nothing worth the price (and in my mind “the price” is not one single spin, but 4, 5 or 6…)

1 Like

If you have constumes that can increase runes rewards, you can try those more expensive ones and in the long turn not actually losing much runes or even earning some runes. If not then I don’t suggest doing so.

1 Like

Thanks guys. I think it worth it to send them to journey. @Unai_Loghan if you fear to send dragons on more expensive journey, I think there are dragons except Toothless that goes to journey for fish/wood/iron. I think for iron journeys gobber’s dragon goes, and for wood I think one of the four riders…maybe Fshlegs.

Actually it’s the last journey of hookfang that costs 200m wood. I am now doing it for dustbrawler.

So… this is why I never, ever spend runes on getting a better potential prize. Wood/fish, sure, but runes, never.

1 Like

Yeah, of course! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like