Lack of decent dinosaurs

Well come on Ludia sort the game out I haven’t seen either a monolophosaurs stygimoloch (epic) T-Rex (epic) in over a week now and been two plus weeks for the sinoceratops I walk on average 6-9 kilometres a day and drive 15-20 kilometres but nothing I am getting bored with the same old dinosaurs with limited to no use

Im not having an issue finding rares and epics. I bike a good 12 miles daily and these were my findings for the past few days since the update.

7/28/18

1x trex
1x utahraptor
2x kentrosaurus
1x ankylocodon
1x gorgosaurus
1x nodosaurus
4x megalosaurus
x spinosaurus
1x triceratops
2x dilophosaurus
2x postosuchus
3x edmontosaurus
3x charlie
1x amargasaurus

Missed
1x edmontosaurus
1x spinosaurus

7/27/18
2x monolophosaurus
3x postosuchus
1x delta
3x dilophosaurus
1x gorgosaurus
2x triceratops
2x megalosaurus
1x kaprosuchus
1x spinosaurus
1x utahraptor
1x dimetrodon

7/26/18
1x kentrosaurus
1x sinoceratops
1x ankylosaurus // park
1x secodontosaurus
1x ouranosaurus
2x stegoceratops
1x ankylocodon
1x diplotator
2x trex gen 2
1x Triceratops
4x dilophosaurus
1x gorgosaurus
2x edmontosaurus
2x amagasaurus
4x utahraptor
11x megalosaurus
3x nodosaurus
1x charlie
1x koolasuchus gen 2
2x kaprosuchus

Missed
1x spinosaurus
4x edmontosaurus
1x postosuchus
1x spinosaur
1x charlie

7/25/18
1x baryonyx
2x Trex
1x secodontosaurus
1x ankylocodon
2x majundasuchus
5x megalosaurus
4x dilophosaurus
2x spinosaur
2x edmontosaurus
1x postosuchus
1x triceratops
2x kaprosuchus
3x utahraptor
3x charlie
1x nodosaurus
1x carnosaurus
1x argentinosaurs

Missed
1x edmontosaurus
1x suchotator

Yo your notes are crazy. Do you keep a pad open on your phone or do you have a photographic memory?

Jesus…thats some dedication there

Two main issue for me for lack of decent dinosaurs because of my geographic location a smallish town,was in a major city for a couple of days a week ago and epics and rare dinosaurs where everywhere

@sparednoexpense haha I have photographic memory when it comes to the epics. I usually have my notepad open on my phone, but biking im constantly on the move, and don’t like to stay in one local spot if there are no rares in the area. On the move, I usually just take a screenshot of all of them… then go back, write it in the notes and delete pics. I skipped all the commons aside from parasaurolophus and velociraptors. Occasionally Ill stack my pts on apatos and stegos when I need to but around my area is stacked.

Most of my hunting I do at night since its literally unplayable during the day. I physically can handle the 107 degree heat, and slap on sunscreen, but my new iphone 8+ pr will literally shut off due to temperature overheat. Something spoofers will never experience lol.

Its crazy how people could spend $50 on 500 guaranteed Trex DNA when I average about 100 DNA per rex, and can see multiple epics a day lol. Save your money y’all.

I live in a town consisted of 100,000 people. When I bike, I don’t venture too far, mostly hunt in my neighborhood. Cities are nice and all to hunt, but there are so many downsides, busy streets, waiting for traffic lights, etc… sure there are more SD stops, and such but I prefer my location. Everyone is different.