Ludia Forums

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome the Geolasmosaurus

Here is our new Aquatic Hybrid.

Elasmosaurus has not had an unlock in a very long time. @Keith, it would be appreciated if you could pass this on…

12 Likes

So what class is it, a cave and a surface parents right? Don’t we need Reef hybrids? :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

It’s a cave.

No, can’t say we do.

According to Ludia…

2 Likes

This is the second cave hybrid in a row

Good looking creature! :sunglasses: Decided this is one I must have, even if it’s no stats king…

Ludia gave us a giant clue with the option to purchase the ingredients for cash over the past few days. Hopefully everyone cottoned on and fused away in preparation…

6 Likes

Some Ss of lv40

8 Likes

Level 20 is basically level 40 legendary ferocity

Once upon a time there was such a class called ‘reef’, it was a wonderful class with turtles and pliosaurs, not sure what happened to it really :crazy_face:

8 Likes

For a super rare the stats are really good, alot better than the others

I will apreciate a Elasmosaurus unlock. After they introduced Liosichtodon, they made a Leedsichthys unlock event in the next week.

6 Likes

A little understated but nice…

1 Like

Stats are good enough certainly but the look alone is the clincher!

1 Like

I agree, looks amazing definitely one of my favourites

A mediocre design for me, but everyone has a different taste !

2 Likes

How does he have worse attack than dakoderma? Elasmosaurus and geosaurus are stronger than dakosaurus and Phesphoderma

that’s logic. ludia doesn’t understand logic.

3 Likes

Yes i mean look what they done to Pachygalosaurus. His old stats were ok. I mean it’s attack should at least be near Yudon or armomata

But it’s cool.
But wait, why did he go out on Sunday instead of Monday?

5 Likes

It’s still stronger than dakoderma and I’d take all that health over 300 attack any day

1 Like

It’s stronger i health yes but it should also have stronger attack since he has stronger parents than dakoderma and leptocleidus

Yutyrannus and Troodon, both Glass Canons, make a Balanced Stats child though.