Lag and bugs

I have a few issues. One is when you try to battle the game locks up and doesn’t go to the battle screen. I had that happen 2 times in a row this morning. I had to close the app and reopen it and when I opened it back up and tried to go back to the battle I had already lost dinosaurs and my third one was over half energy lost. Because of this it knocked out of the bad land map. The other complaint is I went to the get cash part and did the one for burger king to get 1146 cash. Then in the burger king offer I chose the Disney movie club. I now have a free whopper and 5 DVDs on the way to my house but no cash. I spent over 3 bucks to have DVDs shipped and got nothing out of it. If your going to offer these then they need to be a valid.

Hey JL_Small, your battle issue could be caused by a connection issue with the game because when you disconnect from battle, the AI will automatically take over, take a look at the thread here: [News] Jurassic World Alive | AI in Battle.

To prevent this from happening again, make sure that you’re on a stable internet connection while playing the game.

If you’ve completed a Tapjoy offer in the game and you’re having a problem, have a look at our FAQ here: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=hot-topics&f=i-had-an-issue-with-an-offer-i-took-part-in-what-should-i-do

I hope this helps, but feel free to contact our support team if you’re having any other issues. They can be reached at support+forums@ludia.com and remember to include your support key in your email.

I am on a stable internet connection. I use a specific router that keeps a log and it never showed a decrease of speed or loss of connection at the time. I am running 112 mbps download with a 18 mbps upload. As far as the other issue I don’t have a reference number to send with my ticket to them over your app. I followed the steps, I paid money out of my pocket…granted it wasn’t much, but none the less it is your app I went through. You developers need to make sure things get validated the right way. Just in case you had asked me to go to someone else over problems with your app. I did it again and this time it was just to download a game. Still no reward for doing the simple task to get 21 cash. I just think you need to make in app purchases only instead of passing the buck to someone else so you don’t have to worry about those little problems, but thanks for replying all the same.