Laid back clan Greenfield is recruiting

• We need help with 8-star alphas.
  • No HP requirements
  • Beginners and kids friendly clan

All we ask is that you try to go at least three daily rounds, on most days of the week.
To join, drop me a reply

is the clan has open spot still?i am very active and want to join in

Hi there! We still have spots open, and would love to have you join!
Reply with your gametag (name and number), and I’ll send you an invite.
Or email me at kalessinsdaughter@gmail.com if you don’t want to post your gametag here.

my gametag is bino#4136.i am still pretty weak though.

Welcome to the clan! Don’t worry about being weak—we’re serious about being a clan where you can grow.

I would love to join if you are still looking for team members. :o) I play daily with my kiddos, and we have twice defeated three star alphas on our own in our one person clan. :0) Thank you!

You would be super welcome! Downing 3* dragons with a one-person clan is pretty awesome. :grin:

Just give me your game ID (name and number), and I’ll send you an invite.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: It’s Mom#2793. We’re so excited! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Invite sent!
You’re also welcome to join our clan Discord, if you like. We talk about the game, new dragons we get, stuff like that.

Our members are are mixed ages, adults and minors, but we want to keep it a safe place for minors.

1 Like

Hi, if you’re still looking for a new member, I would like to join. TaqaTam#2428