Ludia Forums

Laker Dinos on the Ark is Recruiting

We are currently 5/4 and have an extremely active friendly group. I am all about keeping things fair and don’t have over the top rules, but am only considering daily players that are willing to do their part. We do have discord, although it isn’t mandatory. We would prefer those with a minimum of 2000 trophies. Laker Dinos on the Ark, check us out! PM me if you are interested I will need to make room after rewards are received out of fairness! Thanks!

Would be willing to consider merging with a smaller alliance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey dude, I’m leader of an alliance of 25 strong looking for some more due to a toxic player purge, no worries if you don’t want to join but thought it could help some way or another, the name is ‘UK Valkyries’

Appreciated,! We have 42 great members and I’m just doing a little spring cleaning. :slightly_smiling_face:

As a member of Kodiakhunter’s alliance, I can vouch that the alliance members we have are great. We only need another small alliance to merge with us to hit 50 solid members.

Anyone interested in merging?

I will be freeing up a few spots a little later today.

I have joined this allience last week and everybody is great. If you need a new(and better) home, this is the place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: one spot remaining :slightly_smiling_face:

If you still have a spot I applied to join. Bsusko

Glad to have you :slightly_smiling_face: the alliance is officially full

A spot opened today due to yet another person quitting the game :confused: please let me know if you plan on sending a request. Thanks!!

Update: we are full again :slightly_smiling_face:

Another update:
We lost a great member who was a long time player and decided to quit and delete the game. We have one opening and I usually only recruit on Mondays, but may make an exception. Seeking a daily player that is willing to join discord. All of us are friendly, generous and dedicated to finishing 5/4 every week :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We have had many blind requests to join and have not filled the spot. Please DM me prior to sending a request. Hoping to confirm the new recruit is able to join discord and that the person is active daily. Thanks!

Big bump with my right hip! We have a spot open! We are sharing sanctuaries with two other alliances and it is a work in progress. We reach 5/4 before the weekends consistently. DM for more details and prior to sending a request to join. Thanks!

Edit: Make that two spots :confused: seems some long time player’s reserves have been met.

1 Like

I could not recommend this alliance enough. Great leader, great team! And awesome sanctuary work! :wink:

3 Likes

I second that! My alliance is one of the two sharing co-op sanctuaries with Laker Dinos on the Ark. Please join, you won’t regret it.

Shaymin
Dazed Dinos II

:slight_smile:

Two filled and one spot opened. Level 5 explore completed by Friday at lunchtime this past week. Please dm before requesting to join :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!!

One spot filled and another opened up due to a new member thinking horrible language would be acceptable. We have a respectful and friendly gang and I learned I have zero tolerance for f bombing.

3 Likes

FIlled the above opening and had filled a spot a week ago, but never see the person. One spot open! Level 4 explore reached on Tuesday night this week which is a record! Members have expressed how generous everyone is :slightly_smiling_face: DM me first please! Thanks!!

2 Likes

We still have one opening :slightly_smiling_face: We do have a few easy rules. I like to see everyone request twice daily, hold prior week’s mission rewards until level 4 the following week and dart their share which is close to 1000 every week. Discord is mandatory to align missions and sanctuaries that we share with two other alliances. Thanks and please dm first!

Edit: we are full thankfully

1 Like