Ludia Forums

Laker Dinos on the Ark is Recruiting

We are currently 5/4 and have an extremely active friendly group. I am all about keeping things fair and don’t have over the top rules, but am only considering daily players that are willing to do their part. We do have discord, although it isn’t mandatory. We would prefer those with a minimum of 2000 trophies. Laker Dinos on the Ark, check us out! PM me if you are interested I will need to make room after rewards are received out of fairness! Thanks!

Would be willing to consider merging with a smaller alliance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey dude, I’m leader of an alliance of 25 strong looking for some more due to a toxic player purge, no worries if you don’t want to join but thought it could help some way or another, the name is ‘UK Valkyries’

Appreciated,! We have 42 great members and I’m just doing a little spring cleaning. :slightly_smiling_face:

As a member of Kodiakhunter’s alliance, I can vouch that the alliance members we have are great. We only need another small alliance to merge with us to hit 50 solid members.

Anyone interested in merging?

I will be freeing up a few spots a little later today.

I have joined this allience last week and everybody is great. If you need a new(and better) home, this is the place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: one spot remaining :slightly_smiling_face:

If you still have a spot I applied to join. Bsusko

Glad to have you :slightly_smiling_face: the alliance is officially full

A spot opened today due to yet another person quitting the game :confused: please let me know if you plan on sending a request. Thanks!!

Update: we are full again :slightly_smiling_face: