Ludia Forums

Laker Dinos on the Ark – Top Rewards – Minimal Rules- Recruiting now!

If you are a daily player and qualified to play the tourneys, we would love to have you!

No PvP battle requirements and still achieve 10/9-10 every week!

We hover in or close to the top 100 in championships and 8-9 rewards!

Fabulous co-op (BOB) Three level 20’s 12+ days of 14!

We are one of the original alliances and strive to keep a group of experienced, friendly and respectful members that work together to help complete missions, raids and generously donate to help each other.

Real life always comes first and keeping the game fun is the main goal!

Send me a DM by clicking my name @Kodiakhunter1 instead of responding here and please don’t request to join in game without messaging! Thanks ahead of time!

2 Likes

Hello kodiak. I hope you remember me, I would like to rejoin the Alliance. Was not active for a while because I had alot of exams, but I am almost finished and ready to play again. My username is urticanshark24#3813

1 Like

We will have one spot opening after reset! Send me a DM to potentially become a part of our amazing gang!

Please don’t respond here :slightly_smiling_face:

Kodiakhunter#7077 on you know where :wink:

Thanks for the responses! We filled one spot and need to make a couple more changes to keep things as fair as possible. Please send a dm for more info! Thanks ahead of time!

We have a spot available for someone that wants to help us fill the very small gap between 9 and 10 in defense.