Large Incubator's Guaranteed DNA

It’s been almost 6 months now that I ALWAYS get Stigymoloch guaranteed DNA in the large (yellow/8 hour) incubators. Is that the way it’s supposed to work? I thought it was supposed to be random. It hasn’t changed for me at all. I’ve gone up/down in trophies and battle arenas. No matter what level, my large incubators always give stygimoloch guaranteed DNA. I will love to see that randomized.

Is it just me or is that actually the way the game is designed to work?

It’s an exclusive that comes with the epic incubators from winning battles… you get it whether you want it or not.

Like the free tooth brush when you see the dentist. It’s not very good and you’ll probably never use it… but you get it anyway :man_shrugging:t4:

Stigymoloch is arena exclusive. U can only get it through incubators. Same for everyone.

We’ve had this topic tens of times already in this forum. Just read some old posts and be happy, that you get 13 additional!!! epic dna everytime. Before 1.3 you would only get the 13 random. Ludia gifts those extra 13 dna to you because it’s the only arena exclusive epic.

Paramoloch and later Tuoramoloch both need those Stygi DNA.

As an individual, I’ve never seen it played and it’s not as easy/efficient/quick to make those two hybrids as it to make those with ingredient Dinos you can more easily find in the wild

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have the free tooth brush. I appreciate that the dentist puts in the effort and you never know when you’ll need it in a pinch… I’m just saying i prefer my electric oral-B over the freebie. :grin:

I don’t understand what you are saying. You can’t find Stygi in the wild and therefore can’t

I haven’t seen Stygi in battles either, but i have seen Paramoloch.