Ludia Forums

Large Mystery Trust Chest Missing Dragons

I understand why you don’t include Skullcrusher Trust Points, it being a premium dragon and all…
I also understand why holiday dragons aren’t in these or other rotation. But I don’t understand why it has taken so long for Grump to be added to this chest, and I believe he is also still missing from other chests, although I don’t remember.
Also if Shattermaster and his companions as they come out (if they are all being added to the regular rotation as I was assuming… )if those were added within a week after their first event to this chest and all of the other chests and area of gameplay such as the daily Thawfest Emporium Arena shop rotation that apply, then I think you’ll get more purchases of all those. Like don’t take as long as you have for Grump and add Shattermaster now that it’s out and event oberplease.
Thank you, I hope you can get Shattermaster and Grump added soon since I have the chest today (about 23 more hours) lol. Also it would be cool if on the next arena rotation there were 10 Shattermaster trust points or maybe I could come across one of those purple trust chests with Shattermaster in it, that would probably be a better deal since it would be between just Toothless, Windshear, and Shattermaster, not 9 other dragons.

3 Likes

Hmm… why aren’t the seasonal dragons in there? This doesn’t seem right

1 Like

No, adding those to chests would be horrendous, imagine what the % of each individual one would go down to. I think them being added to this would do way more harm than good, it should just be dragons in the normal rotation. Which would include Grump and Shattermaster.
By adding this about holiday dragons you are muddying the water. I mentioned that I understood why they aren’t included for that specific reason. It’s asking for a huge change when all I was asking for was essentially a small bug fix…

1 Like

I’m sorry if the last reply was rude I didn’t know how to phrase what I meant.
I don’t think they should be in this chest but maybe it isn’t too bad of an idea if the annual/holiday/seasonal ones were added in their own chest, probably costing more runes.

1 Like

That sounds better actually

1 Like