Ludia Forums

Latest CoT Poll is Here! (Segnosaurus is a Choooiceee...)

With Segnosuchus’ surprising defeat in the Hybrid Tournament, can it’s elder component Segnosaurus make up for it with a CoT victory? Or would the vigilant fish or tiger leave the chickens in the dust? Let’s find out!

11 Likes

I had to vote smiles, sorry guys

4 Likes

THANK YOU!— I mean, um, okay… good choice. :eyes:

2 Likes

Wait you wanted Segnosaurus. DUN DUN DUN

1 Like

I really hope smilodon wins, I’m pretty sure that segno gets soo many more chances than him

3 Likes

No, that was just a part of the title so that those who wanted Segnosuchus in the Hybrid Tournament victory could be informed that there might be another chance.

2 Likes

Segno is my favorite tournament… i waited for a long time yess yes yes!!! I can’t share mg happiness

But what if Segnosaurus doesn’t win… Hypothetically speaking? :eyes:

1 Like

Segnosaurus! For me

1 Like

Smilodon maybe!

1 Like

Segno all the way but Im prepared for another disappointment if something else wins

3 Likes

Segnosaurus pleazzzz

2 Likes

I said that if segno does not win ,smilodon is probably going to.

1 Like

I voted for Bananogmius. I already have a copy of him from the Bracketed Tournament. I would like to unlock it though. I have to admit Segnosaurus is very good too, but I just want Bananogmius.

4 Likes

Me too. I have them all unlocked and banana fish is the only one that still helps.

And the best. Go banana!

3 Likes

Vote Smilodon

2 Likes

Vote for whichever one you want / like the most :-p

8 Likes

Segno for me. I would… I do not know what I would do if it doesn’t win

2 Likes

Smile o don

1 Like

How many times do these three get a cot vote? I want a cot vote for Brachiosaurus, iguanodon, para gen 2, pteranodon gen 2, grypo, kapro gen 2, Proterogyrhinus, suchodus, wolly rhino, Eucladoceros and lythornax

5 Likes