Ludia Forums

Latest upgrade Dragons: Rise of Berk

Latest upgrade will not load. Gets to the loading assets shows load of 1 of 77 then kicks me out.

I’m sorry that you’re having an issue loading the game, Fife. Could you please make sure that your device’s storage is not full?

There are also some troubleshooting steps from our FAQ here that might help as well:

@Ned can you please send me aDm? I have a question for you.

The most recent update dropped all my dragons to 36 or below and I lost dragons such as thunderpede. I was starting to use iron. Is there a way to get back to where I was

Hey KingMaximud, I’d be happy to try and answer your question here on the forums. :slight_smile:

If it’s about your game account, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team would be happy to help you as well.

Hey there relentls, sorry that this issue occurred in your game.
Please contact our support staff at: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/dragons-rise-of-berk/?contact=1 so our they can assist you and try to solve this problem in-game.
As a heads up, avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response. Thanks for reaching out!