Ludia Forums

Leaderboard not working

The global leaderboard is not working. Using iphone 11. Force closing the app and relaunching does not work.

@Ned , could you have the team check this? This is really annoying, this bug is here since the last update :frowning:

Hey Fasdf, I’m sorry about that! Our team is currently working on a fix for this.

Thanks @Ned !!!

Hey Fasdf, could you check your app store and see if there is an update available? Please let me know if you’re still having issues seeing the leaderboard after updating.

Thanks! :smiley:

Hi @Ned ! No update yet bit I guess it takes some time to deploy. I’ll update you tomorrow

1 Like

@Ned Update arrived and fixes the issue. Thank you and the devs very much!

1 Like

That’s great! Thanks for updating us, Fasdf. :slight_smile:

Not for me. I have yet to see a global leaderboard.

Hey Clancularius, have you updated to the newest version of the game?

Yes. Why would I post about the update not causing the leaderboard to show up if i had not updated?

Could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account?

Thanks!

Will they actually respond this time? The lest few times i have reported a bug or issue, i have had no response. It’s been days. I have reported bugs in game and to the support email, but nothing.

If you don’t receive a response from our team in the next few days after you’ve sent your email, please do not hesitate to send me a private message and I can check up on it for you. :slight_smile:

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and now I have the leaderboard showing up. Not sure what went wrong, but I did have the update installed.

1 Like

Hey Clancularius, that is good to hear! Thanks for letting me know.