Leaderboard team no longer shows friendly battle team - let's look at some whale boosted stats

Have a look for yourself. :cold_face: :nauseated_face: :scream: :yawning_face: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

Indoraptor G2, 168 speed. Yeah that thing’s going to be annoying to fight if no gemini’s on the team.

1 Like

Id rather talk about why Ludia felt this was a priority to fix when most of the top that posted here about it said they perfered it that way.

9 Likes

Not a whale myself but who do you think makes this game possible? FTP players? Get over it

16 Likes

Here we go again. Another I hate whales post. You know that just about 5% out of the entire community generated more profit than the rest of us :ok_hand: without the top players you dont have a jwa game to play. Please move on

17 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Plenty of other ways the game could have made money without adding a totally cancerous feature like boosts.

Also free players do contribute to the game, they watch ads, which Ludia profits from, they use TapJoy which Ludia profits from and they make up the bulk of the whales victims.

See how long the game lasts if only the whales remained and had to fight each other only!

Ludia could have earned income by adding more tiny sales, they could have increased dinosaur levels to increase coin sales…but no they did the Typical Lydia thing and created a never ending boost arms race, selling to both sides and playing the community off each other.

And they call US toxic.

17 Likes

You realize the ads and tapjoy offers ludia barely makes profit on right? Not nearly enough to keep servers running. Boosts added variety. Therea no difference in the arena now than before except variety.

Move on please.

2 Likes

If it wasnt profitable they wouldnt be in the game.

Also care to post your inside source showing how little the ads bring in, in terms of sales? Or are you just assuming?

You know what they say about assumption!

5 Likes

To come to the forums and cry about the same thing over and over again does nothing but split the community. EVERY online competitive game has the separation between whales, p2p, skill and f2p based players.

5 Likes

Care to show your source on how much they make off of them? Didnt think so :muscle:

1 Like

So it’s totally a coincidence that the games quality tanked and the player numbers after boosts were added?

The game was infinitely better before they added repugnant boosts.

10 Likes

Don’t need a source, its Ludia, they dont do anything unless its profitable.

1 Like

Tanked? Have you looked at the players base and income they profited? Have you actually payed attention. The player base from now and 6 months ago is barely 30k less. And the profit they made has barely changed

3 Likes

Far better for them if they did things that lost them money …

1 Like

Levels would be a bigger source of a pay 2 win wall. And you want to add them :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Far better if they did SUSTAINABLE income generating features.

2 Likes

If your gonna accuse someone of needing a source but cant backup your own accusations yourself. Well then… lol on you

1 Like

I disagree with a lot of their decisions but do you think you know better about what makes them money? I would love micro transactions etc but if they make more money from 100$ incubators …

1 Like

Levels are much harder to obtain than boosts are. My alt which is F2P has generated 91 tiers of boosts since it started when boosts 2.0 came out.

1 Like