League event is suddenly missing?

Hello,
the last 2 days i spent a lot of time to play the actual “League event”. I reached the 2nd highest league. But now the league is suddenly missing? I can´t find it anymore? No “League event” in battles, but also no rewards for final results. Anyone else with the same problem?
Its frustrating…playing playing, and then, the event disappears without a message or something else.
Would be fine, if somebody could help me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem.
There should be at least 4 hours left of the tournament, but suddenly it was gone!
No rewards, no message - just not there anymore.
Very frustrating…:angry:

1 Like

I hope it will be offline just for a short time. At least i want to get my rewards!

1 Like

Me too!!:grimacing::angry:

1 Like

Me3. Was looking forward to vip points reward especially.

1 Like

Yep, its gone

1 Like

It seems tht ludia are trying to create new card pack but in order to do tht they must do a bit of adjustment

1 Like

Well, if there won´t be any reward for the missing event, i would ask Ludia to give us a compensation. I invested a lot of bucks to unlock some dinos to keep on fighting.

2 Likes

I believe they re doing their best…

1 Like

Me also plase

1 Like

It’s good.

@Ned any insight into what’s going on? I have the same issue as those above. The tournament has disappeared from the battle menu with no explanation.

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear that happened and I can understand it must have been confusing. Our team has been receiving reports of this, and they are investigating. Once we have more information on this, we’ll be sure to give everyone an update. In the meantime, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email to assist our team in their investigation?

2 Likes

Thank you…

Hi Ludia,

I have had the same issue for the past 3 hours and was around 98th in the Dominator League so I’m now concerned I’ll be pipped by those that can access the game and miss out on Eryops having committed a lot of resource to the tournament so far! :grimacing: as others have reported, the battle menu option has totally disappeared.

I am on iOS and running version 1.28.14.pap

Hoping you can extend the tournament by a few hours to compensate as I doubt this will be fixed by 17:00 UK time (the original end time of the tournament).

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for the update. I submitted a ticket as requested.

Sent Support a message now, as requested…

The reward of predator league should be here at this time… where is it?? Despite finishing dunkleosteus mission, the league prize did not appear

Missing it too. Was sitting in 89th in dominator league. Hopefully positions will be held or compensation to be given to all.

Ludia made an announcement that we will indeed keep our last positions before the “rapture”, with borderline cases perhaps getting bumped up. Rewards expected maybe later today or whenever issue gets resolved.

2 Likes