Leaked Dinosaur?

When I saw this picture I thought maybe Ludia will add the styrachosaurus to JWA….

Also here is a concept for the dinosaur.

(I understand it may be a little to strong but I think it should be an event only to balance this out)

6 Likes

the image did not upload

2 Likes

Ok I will try again to add it

2 Likes

I believe I fixed it

3 Likes

I think that’s just the background decoration. A styracosaurus added to the game would be cool tho

8 Likes

So they have the skeleton model (maybe) from the render (also maybe) so they might add it

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s an actual hint. It’s probably just because styracosaurus was one of the dinosaurs in the Lockwood library

15 Likes

Isnt thst jsut the background for library?

1 Like

Could it be another dinosaur or is it just for the background

I feel like its for the background

I feel it could just be a backround thing, but I also feel it could be hinting at styraco being introduced because i don’t think its skeleton was in the lockwood museum area there.

Doesn’t look like it was in the movie in that area. Seems to just be a random skeleton for the game to give the same impression and feel of the movie. There is a ceratopsian in there on the back right but it’s not the same.

3 Likes

maybe it’s like last year with acro? a halloween surprise? but I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much

My idea:

1 Like

That would be cool. Perhaps that’s why we only have 1 common in update 2.11

1 Like

I’m sure it won’t be the common one that will be added to the game in update 2.11, according to the datamines

1 Like

Yep he won’t. Just wanted to say that maybe this common won’t be the only non hybrid creature in this update. If i remember correctly wasn’t acrocanthosaurus and arcochantops also planned to be featured in the america update?

What was acrocanthosaurus first teaser? Was it similar

the difference is that there were leaks from the acro, and there is nothing of this dino in the game files as far as I know.

1 Like

acro i think was the halloween event