Ludia Forums

Leave Smilocephalosaurus alone. :(

While it may have a bowl head, and look a little silly. It can’t help how it was “born”.

It really doesn’t look that bad. It actually reminds me of a hyena in body shape:

I like hyena’s.

And if you think about it, if somehow these two species could interbreed, this may be what it actually could look like. :open_mouth:

7 Likes

@NewNewbie did your post get hidden? Lol

Yup dont know why…

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll show up eventually. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only part of its design I dont really like is the rat-like tail

1 Like

I’m fine with its tail, but when it curls it, it does look a little awkward. :laughing:

1 Like

I like it’s design. Looks like a viking dog

2 Likes

As a biologist, I have to say that this hump looks strange and the whole form feels unnatural.
I don’t think that a mammal that depends on stalking its prey and running and jumping fastly, could afford such a posture. Seems like too much of unnecesarry strain on the neck. Sabretoths were known for hunting a prey bigger than them, so they need to look up. Don’t really understand what kind of biology this animal would have.
I get it needs to bow his head when clashing with other Smilocephalosauruses , but that happens once or twice a year, during mating season. They hunt almost every day and they need to look up. Clearly, they still have their tooth and they must be using it to hunt something big.

7 Likes

Hopefully whatever disease it has doesn’t spread to your other creatures

8 Likes

Maybe they’re cannibals?
gasp

Regardless, I can see its flaws in design but I think it’s getting too much hate. Lol

you took a pic of its better side lol.

2019-06-28-14-27-35

9 Likes

Ugly. Bad. No

4 Likes

If rng is in your favor and you predict it coming, this thing can actually hard counter the rat

1 Like

It reminds me of the movie ‚Get Out‘…

He looks happy. :laughing:

I hope more cenzoics start taking over other peoples dinosaurs.

Looks like a hyena mixed with an armadillo. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Maybe an armadillo should be added so it can have this hybrid lol.

1 Like

Maybe one of the prehistoric ones! I don’t remember what they’re called sadly.