Ludia Forums

Leedsichthys Lottery

Hey guys, just a heads up. Today’s lottery is giving a 5% chance per ticket to win Leedsichthys.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

7 Likes

Since I am not vip and I would have to join to see, what does a ticket cost For that?

A single ticket 200 loyalty points, 10 of them 1600.

2 Likes

Definitely not worth it just for this one lottery… but it’s one of the big benefits when you are a VIP and do the lottery through the entire week as those points go towards getting to the platinum prize wheel, with a guarantee of a VIP and pretty decent chance that it could be one of the 50K ones. Winning one of the individual top prizes is just icing on the cake. Was bummed I didn’t get one of the Segnos yesterday, still need 3 of them to get to the hybrid.

1 Like

I was looking at the diamond spin prize and I noticed it doesn’t include all of the 50k or 10k Dino’s.

Does anyone know if the list rotates/changes?

Not much, although they have added ones that weren’t on there before. Those two that are missing have never been on it as long as I’ve been playing.

I got one, at least!

Anybody else get lucky with the Lottery today?

4 Likes

Got one too. It’s my second after I bought one for 3,800 bucks.:grinning:

2 Likes

I got 2 today, plus 3 from a previous lottery which was offered.

At this rate, I might be able to get Leed to 40
before they have an unlock.

3 Likes

For those of us new. What so special about this particular fish?

It has never had an unlock opportunity. It has been close to a year since it was introduced

I didn’t get the Leedsichthys, but I got something pretty awesome

8 Likes

I’d exchange my 2 Leedsichthys for that pack.

I’ve been on a dry spell for those lottery packs - probably been over a month since I got one.

1 Like

Every day and twice on Sunday

Not much. It does not have very good stats even at level 40. Just cool to have 1. Not something a non vip player can get.

Sure it is (for non-vip). Leedsichthys is in a battle stage pack in the late 70s or 80s. Not an unlock, just a creature you can get.

It says unlock via special event. Or I could buy a level 10 for 8500 dB. If you say it’s in a pack, If I could have gotten it in a stage, it occurred after I finished those. I Have never noticed having a chance to get one.

I think I was this weeks big winner!
Yesterday I won 2 packs of Eudimorphodon!

And today I won the Leedsichthys

And the Acrocanthosaurus pack!

8 Likes

Wow. (10 char)

2 Likes

At least you got the fish. I completely struck out. Again.

5 Likes

I got the fish, but this was the only valuable creature for me in the lottery this week.
To be honest, I’m not a big fan of it. Meanwhile I think that I like saving my VIP points for card packages more. It may be worth the investment in the end but I absolutely dislike the disappointment each day, and week, when I do not get the top price.

3 Likes