Ludia Forums

Legendaries and Uniques, no more 10 fuses

Whoever decided that you can get only 10 DNA for fusing a legendary/unique is a sadist. This is basically a punishment for people grinding for hours in order to advance in your game.

20 Likes
Increase dna by more than 10

i dont really have the issue with legendary. But with uniques, its almost all 10s. i understand theyre the highest tier and should be the hardest to obtain, but it gets disheartening.

2 Likes

We all understand the frustration. But on the flip side, if a minimum amount is set, then an argument can be made for a maximum amount for legends/uniques.

I think constantly getting 10s for Epics was sadism as you require a lot more DNA for them than leg-ends. Legendaries are cheaper to create in terms of total amount of DNA.

To level up an Epic to L23 will cost me 1500 DNA
To level up a leg-end to L23 costs 400 DNA

1 Like

I never ever got anything over 70, feel free to get rid of 90 or 100, I will never see this happen anyway.

1 Like

3x indo, 3x10. FU :wink:

1 Like

I agree! If a Dino’s lowest DNA required amount to make a fusion is nothing lower then 50 DNA, then we should DNA fuses no lower then 50. It makes no sense that it cost 2000 X dino DNA and only 50 Y dino DNA to attempt a fuse but only be given a freaking “10” DNA fuse!! That’s asinine to me imo!

2 Likes

I’ve been curious to try something.

I’ve noticed when doing long chains of general fuses, if I get a long string of 10’s, it eventually gives me something like a 40 or 50.

I want to save a couple unique fuses and just do some low level fusing. Once I get four or five 10’s in a row, switch over and hit one of the unique fuses and see if it scores big.

1 Like

Imo, the lowest amount you can gain should be minimum of half the lowest amount of DNA invested for legendaries and 25% for epics.

So, if you fuse a Unique from 50 Legendary DNA, you get 25 guaranteed.

If you fuse 200 epic DNA , it’s 50 DNA guaranteed.

Or something like that. Or the minimum cap raised to 25 in general.

I just don’t want to see 50 legendary or 200 epic DNA going down the toilet giving 10s. That is just atrocious.

2 Likes

Raising the min makes no sense at all. That just means everyone gets to the end faster. That’s the whole “I don’t want to work for it” mentality.

It already has a well structured pattern.

Rares take 50 common per fuse
Epics take 50 rare per fuse and/or 200 common per fuse
Lengendary take 50 epic per fuse and/or 200 rare per fuse and/or 500 common per fuse
Unique take 50 legendary per fuse and/or 200 epic per fuse and/or 500 rare per fuse and/or 2000 common per fuse

It’s a progression that is consistent. The only reason to raise the minimum fuse amount is to make the people that want something for nothing happy.

2 Likes

Raising the min makes no sense at all. That just means everyone gets to the end faster. That’s the whole “I don’t want to work for it” mentality.

Yeah, because collecting 2000 raptor DNA and 50 Indorex to make one fuse (that ideally is not only 10) is “nothing” lol. You know how you can also prevent people from getting to the end? Add more content instead of slowing progress down.

The only reason to raise the minimum fuse amount is to make the people that want something for nothing happy.

Or maybe the only reason to raise the minimum is to motivate people to continue playing a game, that already suffers from dozens of bugs, bad matchmaking, poor battle system and a annoying RNG.

2 Likes

Hello! 1st of all, I am a huge fan of this game and I love playing it. My question is, what is the point in awarding DNA increases by only 10 at a time? It’s very tedious to keep pressing the button over and over again, increasing DNA by only 10 units at a time. It would be awesome if the DNA increases were by at least 20 units or more. Thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts.

Peace!

But increases can reach up to 90x