Ludia Forums

Legendary class use?

Has the legendary class become useless? I’m a high level player but legendary dinos are completely useless now

Almost all last year legendary were in tournaments.

1 Like

I would not say legendarys are useless in pvp. There are still some really good legendarys out there like enteloceros, coelhaast, and Ankylomoloch.

5 Likes

Alloraptor is still very useful on my team. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I loved alloraptor but for me it was not cutting it so it’s sitting at level 23 with almost 500 DNA to spare waiting for it to get a hybrid

1 Like

IDGT has posted tons of videos showcasing Legendaries in the upper echelon of arena, and has shown they are useful when boosted and leveled up.

Interesting choice Ned,
I don’t use Legendary rarity on my team yet, but i would love to add coel as cunning-flock it just super good for a Legendary.

1 Like

Indominus rex gen 1, scorpius rex, alloraptor, monolometrodon and indoraptor gen 2 are still used

Coelhaast, enteloceros, and ankylomoloch are the top 3 legendarys and they are all high elite so I wouldn’t call them useless

1 Like

Legendaries are actually game changers. Especially Ankylomoloch, Enteloceros, Scorpius Rex and Coelhaast

Not in any particular order, Stegodeus, Indominus Rex and Monolometrodon are also very good.

I use grylenken on mine and she kicks butt. She’s done well against phorurex as well

2 Likes

The only endgame legendaries worth using are Coelhaast, Enteloceros, and Ankylomoloch. They’re definitely among the top 25 best creatures in the game, but I wouldn’t recommend them unless you want a more unique team instead of the same 10 creatures you see everywhere.

1 Like

Guys gryleneken has stunning obstruction it very good

2 Likes

Ive seen a lot of high level players that use monolmetradon tryostronix dracoRat alloraptor and in some cases indorapG2

1 Like

Trystronix is pretty bad ngl

yeah i dont find him great either but some high level players stillue him

Dodocevia is very underrated but it’s really good.

1 Like