Ludia Forums

Legendary or Unique scents

lol no harm.

I do know what you mean tho…
There are things that would make like a little easier, but can’t forget who we’re dealing with here :sweat_smile:

Dualy noted. Lol

It’s not 100% guaranteed. The only guarantee is one.

100% chance of unique but 95% odds of being Tuora, 4% odds of being Utarinex and less the 1% for the others

Exactly. It is not going be multiple chances of getting a legendary or unique.