Ludia Forums

Legendary poll for tournament

So I wanted to take a poll after this weekends tournament and see what you guys thought of certain creatures.

So let’s get started

Indoraptor gen2

• Needs a buff
  • Needs a nerf
  • It’s fine as it is

0 voters

Entelomoth

• Needs a buff
  • Needs a nerf
  • It’s fine as is

0 voters

Phorasura

• Needs a buff
  • Needs a nerf
  • Fine as is

0 voters

Mammoterium

• Needs a buff
  • Needs a nerf
  • Fine as it is

0 voters

there wasn’t an option for what i wanted for indo g2 so i went with fine as is.

1 Like

What would your stance be?

We all agree Mammothteruim is fine.

Cause for me CS is still so much and MF really just gets out of any tuff pickle it’s in ik that’s the point but it mean you slow it your screwed.

i think i needs an overhaul. it’s not something that necessarily buffs or nerfs it, but makes its kit more cohesive so that everything works together better.

1 Like

Hmmm I’m all in…as long as it doesn’t completely make even more broken than it is now

How would you change it

Don’t nerf indo G2but buff the unique one, it’s weaker than indo G2 in most matchups

1 Like

With Indo G2, the speed buff on CS is still an issue. Otherwise it’s fine. I’d trade an Immunity for PSR, but that’s just me.

Phorusaura still does too much damage imo. It’s too perfect. It’s good enough to be a Unique. For a Legendary non-superhybrid, that’s a no-no. Same story with Mammotherium. They’re kinda like Procerathomimus. If creatures like Entelomoth weren’t so blatantly overpowered they might stick out more.

3 Likes

i honestly don’t know. each of its moves are great individually. but trying to decide what needs to go and what to work off of is the difficult part.

Maybe it’d be easier to decide if you listed the parts of its kit that aren’t cohesive now

1 Like

To me I think it comes down to 3 problems…

1. The speed up, it allows for no revenge kills unless your phorasura even then You have to be sure it doesn’t have ES ready.

2. MF is too relaible being only one turn cooldown meaning you only have one chance to stick some negative effects

3. immunities

I would have to say CS and Evasive stance to start. no reason to go ES if CS gives you that plus damage, damage reduction and speed up.

I also see a problem with it only having two damaging moves. it get’s stuck in a loop of spamming CS quite often unless DSR can kill the opponent.

1 Like

Well, ES is extremely useful against creatures with Deceleration, so there’s that. But this would be less of an issue if CS didn’t have a speed buff, since Indoraptor G2 would be outsped more often, and would be forced to rely on ES more.

1 Like

Phor and Mammo are fine. Mammo is actually being dropped by some people because of how utterly gutted it is by stun. It’s been nerfed twice already, and its not even a tyrant anymore. Phoru is just simply great, but easily countered by tanks and dinos that can gain a speed advantage.

Moth is just ridiculous.

IndoG2 absolutely cannot be nerfed further unless it is accompanied by a Moth nerf. IndoG2 is the one sure chance of killing a setup moth.

Exactly sure others like gamma, dilorach, reinex, and nemys, cephalo can do the same but the difference is they can be slowed, blocked, dodged, pinning or distracted. Phorasura bypasses that by being faster than most Dino’s it faces, having its rampage as a priority meaning that you can do anything until after it smacks you in the face and it’s immune to swap prevention meaning usually won’t be able to finish it off.

That true and kind the only reason I accept it still being here it’s a counter to moth, prorat if played right and phorasura its a necessary evil… well unnecessary since they shouldn’t have existed like this in the first place

i guess that works. possibly making a few new types of evasive moves could also help.
maybe a priority move that gives 2 turns of evasion or an evasive impact that gives 2 turns as well.

1 Like

Or get rid of MF, and evasive and replace with ferocious strike and long dodge… just a thought