Ludia Forums

Legendary rush calander

Im darting Ankyntrosaurus, dilophoboa and tyrannolophasaur (spelled wrong maybe)

What about you

15 Likes

Oh man why no porcus

4 Likes

Ankyntro, i rex and rajanky

1 Like

ok. 2 attempts per legendary block is pretty good.
saturday and sunday look to be the only good days for me. i’ll still dart the others, but i thought the choices would be better tbh.

whats up with that badge on wednesday?

1 Like

It might be a limited badge we have to fight for

Oh look indominus the one dino nobody needs or has asked for……oh well.

3 Likes

Wait…I Just Realised Something with that Dilophoboa…That thing is gonna be Extremely hard to dart. As if Titanoboa was hard enough, this one is only even tougher…Good luck darting it whoever’s going for it…

1 Like

I’m going for Smilocephalosaurus, Phorusaura and Rajakylosaurus… :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

The community really voted for this. Except for dodocevia everything horrible

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Probably going to go for Anktrosaurus, Dilophoboa and Dodocevia.

4 Likes

I’m going for
Wednesday - smilo
Friday - the snake(wish me luck :rofl:)
Sunday - dodoce

2 Likes

Does anyone care about the commons, rares or epics

well dodo…

Ehat a GREAT WEEK. and it starts already tomorrow :slight_smile: i like it that on wednesday is a battle for a badge :slight_smile: great week Ludia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meh.
Smiloceph DiloBoa Dodo and Dodovia

Smiloceph, Kyn, Dodo and her “beautiful” hybrid.

1 Like

Okay, really? Nobody wanted Eremoceros? I guess Dodocevia is a good thing, but everything else is just mediocre.

Okay fine. I guess I can dart Ankyntro and Phosarua. I guess :unamused:

4 Likes

Tryostronix, Ankytrosaurus, and Rajakylosaurus are what I am definitely going for!

1 Like

More likely than not, I’ll go for Ankyntrosaurus, Dilophoboa (I hate darting snakes) and Dodocevia.

For rares I’ll go for Postosuchus and for epics I’ll go half dodos and half pachycephalosaurus

EDIT: Changed my mind about epics, I’m going full dodo

2 Likes

This looks like a pretty good week, at least for me. For the legendaries, I’m going to dart Ankyntro, Phorusaura, and Rajakylosaurus. As for the rest, I will focus the majority of my attempts on Dilopho G2 for the commons, Rex G2 for the rares, and Anky for the epics.