Ludia Forums

Legendary Saturdays

I think that something that could help make the game less greindy is Legendary Saturdays. One the first Saturday of the month the only thing that spawn are legendary creatures. And instead of supply drops we could have coin chases. I think that this would make the grid to get uniques easier and thus leveling them up and participating in apex rarity raids

7 Likes

So one day is legendary and titanboa can be in there. That’s a nice idea

2 Likes

YAsssss!!! More usinoraptor
Dna!!!

2 Likes

Yes do it please

1 Like

Yes, definitely a great idea to make it super easy for everyone to get the best dinos in the game without effort!

13 Likes

I’ve been playing since a few days less of two months so I might not be making much sense, but I agree with @GizmoTheWizard it would be too easy to get legendary creatures like that, even if it’s once a month I feel that full day Legendary spawns would be like handing out a lot.

I agree with @GizmoTheWizard & @Jurassic_Fury, this probably isn’t the best idea.
While I guess it can be beneficial for lower level players, its most likely still not a good idea even if its just once a month. Having legendaries be the only thing that would spawn would be catastrophic for the already pretty chaotic arena. Besides, aren’t the events containing them enough already? we already get chances to dart legendaries and uniques quite often during special events, and we already get coin chases every sunday. And overall this would just kill the effort needed to make good dinosaurs, which is a part of the games blood

Its sadly already rather easy to get apex’s rn, this would just make it worse. So I just say no to the idea since we basically already have all that in game, darting legendaries and uniques like once a month or something and we get coin chase 1 day a week.

9 Likes

I like the idea, but I am not sure how I feel about giving away free legendary DNA. Almost all legendary’s go into a unique superhybrid and a lot of people may not be willing to give away the DNA that they worked so hard to grind for.

this is my problem. The only legendary DNA I would give up would be legendary super hybrid DNA. Other than that that is all I would give away.

let’s also have Apexes start to spawn in the wild, minimum 100 unique DNA in free incubators, and 400 free boost of each type that can be claimed daily!!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

No thanks. that would make the game way to broken.

1 Like

was meant to be sarcastic lol :joy:

1 Like

@UnicornWizard I like your profile picture, it’s from Dinosaur Revolution, is it not? :wink:

1 Like

thx! yeah it’s the skeleton rex :skull_and_crossbones: :t_rex:

1 Like

The concept sounds good in practice, but it doesn’t work. The arena is already a mess and this would just make it worse, what with places like Arena 1 having legendaries be the norm.

1 Like

Yes! Now we’re talking!

1 Like

It’s already the case…

Not nearly as severe as if what OP suggested came to pass. I guarantee it