Ludia Forums

Legendary stroke tower

Lydia should look into doing a Legendary stroke tower instead of the epics all the time. Every once in a while they have Legendary incubators for sale where you get 200 DNA.

These could be the boss battles like the Lythronax boss or a level 30 Apatosaurus with the highest health in the game
Apato

6 Likes

After reading the post, I’m assuming the word “stroke” is a typo… And I was looking forward to a funny complaint topic about the Boss tower. :joy: Anyways, time to comment about the actual topic. It’s a neat idea. Unfortunately, I doubt Ludia will ever do it. That’s more or less a guaranteed Legendary, as long as you get all 200 for one Hybrid. That’s way to much money to lose out on for Ludia to consider.

8 Likes

It saddens me that the first comment to this is from someone who doesnt remember the og stroke tower thread.

I like this idea in general.

1 Like

Remember it? I probably wasn’t even on the forums yet when that thread was made. :joy:

But first, they must nerf Apatosaurus‘s health. Then they may do a stroke tower with it. Might be interesting. :joy:

2 Likes

Level 30 apato would be easy.
Just need immune or bleed. Since he has low damage, it opens an advantage. But the health is a problem.

I think we should get a Lady Apato aka Berserk Granny.
With Immunity, 131 speed, higher dmg and like 50% armor. We had Lord Lythronax, gimme the old Berserk lady!!!

I think that would be a funny sketch to draw. :joy:

Lydia needs to stroke more towers if you ask me. Not enough event play and that’s my favorite.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying that for months. They should make epic towers with 18-25 dinos or only one level 30, and change the 3x level 30’s to red legendary towers.

4 Likes