Ludia Forums

Legendary Submaripper

Is there anyone else bothered by its addition? This is just my feedback, but unlike other Legendaries, it doesn’t bring any practical addition to the game.
First, it gives an island, but considering all the other previously unlocked areas and the limited number of dragons you can put, leaving some areas empty, it seems unnecessary (if it had a fish/wood spot, it would be more useful).
Then the boost, not only do you have to use Runes to activate it, it’s not hard to just wait 20h for your stamina to refill, even the longest Gauntlets only take 3 days to complete (15 battles, with a day between every 5 battles). If it was a boost to temporarily increase the stats of your brawl dragons, it’d be another story.
And finally the collections, which is the biggest issue I have. Unless you’re missing any kind of Submaripper dragon, it’s not worth it when you could be working on the other Legendary collections (which at least gives dragons that aren’t available except from special packs). The fact that now you have to spend a long time to complete a collection for a regular Submaripper is frustrating.

1 Like

I like the Submaripper as I enjoyed it being in the show, but I understand what you mean.

Perhaps some special dragons will be added for it to collect for in future, or something to help unlock whatever the next legendary will be.

1 Like

I like it actually. The collection is pretty hard to get to because shellfire is a big roadblock in the way. I got all legendarys except shell and sub. Also you can boost collecting particular items via weekly treasure pack (when it isn’t bugged anyways) to get the epic pieces faster.

1 Like