Ludia Forums

Legendary Superhybrids Reworked

The top legendaries in their rarity are the base hybrids.

But why shouldn’t they be the superhybrids?

The are the ones who should see more use higher, if at all.

And here they all are.

Out of all of them, which one needs it the most now?

• Bajatonodon
  • Carnotarkus
  • Gigaspikasaur
  • Indoraptor Gen 2
  • Megalosuchus
  • Monostegotops
  • Nodopatotitan
  • Spinotahsuchus
  • Stegodeus
  • Tragodistis
  • Tryostronix

0 voters

Which of these do you like the best?

• Bajatonodon
  • Carnotarkus
  • Gigaspikasaur
  • Indoraptor Gen 2
  • Megalosuchus
  • Monostegotops
  • Nodopatotitan
  • Spinotahsuchus
  • Stegodeus
  • Tragodistis
  • Tryostronix

0 voters

Quite a lot went into this. Any ideas of your own, leave below, and stay tuned for the epic superhybrids (which there aren’t many of.)

2 Likes

I clicked on the wrong one!

I think some of these like bajadaton is a raid creature. I like the rest tho

@Carno, u can chance ur answer

why are you lowering nodo and gigas speed ? those buffs are nice but no don’t do that. i would in fact revert the speed nerf on giga back to 109 and give it slow immunity and remove the crit please

I agree with all of this buff excpt fierce Rampage on carnotarkus, change it to fierce impact (can use it in turn one and more balance) then it will be perfect but as long as you buff the counter aka tryo it will be fine too :))

Indo Gen 2 doesnt need a buff we don’t need to go back to Indoraptor spam again

Thing is that it’s now more of a cunning counter. It’s no longer able to deal with Fierce as well, but still gets by due to it gaining a rampage. Plus, all of its abilities still get removed by Resilient except for an aspect of Mutual Fury. So while it’s a decent buff (would prefer Distraction over bleed immunity, just my opinion) it will not be spammed like it was.

For megalosuchus, I would’ve made the move a revenge move, thus allowing creatures like gorgosuchus and postimetrodon to live to their roles as revenge killers

Gigaspika really needs it’s shield to be instant, back when I used it in Lockdown even basic raptors would slam down half its health before anything could be done. That single change would make it MUCH more viable even with it’s currently very mediocre kit.

any ideas to buff Trago are perfect in my book! my Tragodistis “Tank” is one of my favorites and definetly needs a boost (maybe even an armor and/or healing buff would be great!)