Ludia Forums

Legendary unlocks

I’ve made this thread to talk about the unlocks for dimetrodon,suchomimus,sarchosuchus,and prionsuchus I have not seen an unlock for them in a long time and I don’t have them unlocked.

3 Likes

While it has been over 6 months, we don’t know how big/large the rotation cycle is.

It could be just a % chance and these guys are so small of a chance, that we haven’t seen them yet.

2 Likes

Ya I hope we do see an unlock for them in the near future

@Ironman4life we may or may not have an unlock for them, but Ludia did mention that we will have a shot at everything.

I hope we get these in the rotation too, I don’t think we have ever had events for them.

Also, the username :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ya I need to unlock those legendaries because I want to make super koolaid aka kolasaurus and pritrodon and the other one I forget it’s name tho

1 Like

@Ironman4life many players have been requesting Ludia for these unlocks, we don’t know if Ludia will ever change the rotation. If they do, it’ll be amazing. If they don’t, your only alternative is Golden Rewards.

1 Like

Ya I hope they do change the rotation and add them in but if not then I’m going to be waiting a long time before I get the hybrids of those creatures

1 Like

@Ironman4life I would suggest that, rather than waiting for those particular hybrids, try alternatives before Ludia adds them to the rotation OR you get sufficient copies.

For example, look at Spinoraptor as an alternative to Suprannotitan. Although it is a bit less powerful (SR-Common combo against SR-Rare combo), it still works. And also has a superhybrid.

Diplosuchus is also not a very difficult S-Hybrid to get, use that as alternative to Super Kool-Aid.

3 Likes

Ya I do have spinoraptor unlocked as well as diplosuchus in fact tmrw I will be getting a 2nd diplosuchus

2 Likes

Coins->Jurassic on your custom trade may yield some of these dinos you are looking for.

2 Likes

Almost got enough copies to max out Scapho and Sarco without the unlock. But yeah I’d gladly get more Sarcos. A very good amphibian with pretty decent DNA cost.

3 Likes

suchomimus is everywhere in the daily!

1 Like

I do not think so, wrong game I believe? You’re all over JwA forums

1 Like

It could be just a coincidence but I feel like I often see a thread like this on the forum where someone requests an unlock or something of that nature that makes sense and with in a few weeks BOOM! There it is.

So it’s either Ludia paying attention or just some strange coincidence.

Either way, you seen it here first, keep you eyes open in the coming weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Let me test your theory out…

Kronosaurus
Kronosaurus
Kronosaurus

:wink:

4 Likes

You have to make a new topic and state some logical reasons why it is needed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Uh, this thread just says we haven’t seen it for a long time… that is a weak reason at best.

1 Like

Krono is unlocked for me, haven’t we had an unlock recently?

Probably not recently. Maybe you got it a while ago.

For CoT have:

Metriacanthosaurus
Metriacanthosaurus
Metriacanthosaurus

3 Likes