Legendarys that in my opinion should get hybrids first

So here i thought about what has not had a hybrid for the longest, what has uniqe abilitys i want to see in a uniqe(give antarcto diplovenator’s counter pls), and a few other things, anyway lets begin.

1.keratoporcus

My porky boi has a uniqe situation here, what it realy is is just a straight up upgraded archeo, so like this super pig (they need to buff this thing like it’s not partly rhino)so defenetly not uniqe, it’s still quite fresh actualy so not that either. What makes me prioroties him is that curently there is 0 choise beetwen where you spend your rhino dna, the only reason why i don’t have mrhino yet is cause i have hope for a good porky hybrid one day. There is no one out there that is gonna make a choise beetwen mrhino and porky straight for mrhino especialy since rhino is execlusive. Another reason is the MAJOR lack of end game fierce dinos(wich might even be the reason why it only has fierce moves from the pig and non from the rhino).

So overall i think it’s hybrid should be something like a thor type fierce mainly fierce but maybe a few moves or stats from it’s resilient component.

1. Alankylosaurus

For the pure fact she has been waiting for her super hybrid for so long. Wich may be coming since gamepress lekaked an ankylodicerus hybrid or something, could be an alanky hybrid but could also be an ankylocodon hybrid, hope it’s alanky since the defense would be insane.

Overall a cool defense based resilient that gets well counterd by fierce creatures would be nice to see in a uniqe.

1. Alloraptor/edaphocavia/acrocanthops

I would ususaly say first allo then acro then edapho but it think it would be nice to see a class hybrid(CLASS hybrid= fierce resilient, cunning fierce and cunning resilient) that is not fierce resilient(wich are curently incredebly common and dominate the meta) thats why i featured these cunning fierce in the same spot, defenelty would want a uniqe dromeosaur, and gorgonopsid.

Overall i think it would be great to see the very powerfull build of alloraptor in a uniqe, featuring immunity to decel. RT and distracting moves

The rare PFS of edaphocavia maybe combined with more dmg and slightly better resistances, as well as immunity to decel since that seems to make the best cunning fierce dinos.

And the slower gorgonopsid that is acrocanthops would get a more fierce focused super hybrid that also features distraction.

1. Dsungaia/grylenken

I’m featuring them in the same spot cuz they both don’t have incredebly intresting concepts to them but both of their rare components are execlusive. Considering the fact that they both suck(i miss 1.14 dsungaia) people don’t care when they are featured in events.

I think that if they combined dsungaia with maybe a hadrosaur or sauropod or medium spinosaurid it would be nice, the hybrid would actualy have a spot in raids for at least one of the things dsungaia is trying to do(GF GDS and GEH are all raid based moves that keep it back in pvp while still get it no place in raids)

The original dodge/distract/stun concept for gryle woukd make for a nice cunning uniqe(minus the counter), plus i would like to see a very cursed crocodilian birdy thing.

1. Phorosaura

Very intresting concept for sure should problably rank quite a bit higher but idk, i think it’s not that important,
and when ludia are gonna be making a uniqe for this bird i want them to put thought into it and not just take the uniqeness out of the thing, cough cough antarctovenator.

I think if they combined it with another hadrosaur to give it some healing abilitys it would be intresting to see. Like sidestep would be the primary move and then like a heal at the end DRAR and IR must be kept it’s what makes phora uniqe. Would also be cool if they combined it with a cunning and give it side flap(wich in my opinion should distract) as the prymary move, and then since it’s already a hadrosaur give it a heal at the end.

And lastly eremoceros

The newest out of all these it’s one of the few cunning resilients in the game and while it would be cool to see a new cunning resilient uniqe, i think it would be cool if it was a wild card.

So the main uniqe wild card is tenrex can decelerate, heal, cleanse, anti dodge, shatter, distract and has some resistances with great dmg and hp, while at cost of speed. So a wildcard that trades some of tenrexes dmg and hp for much more speed could be cool, maybe combine our big sloth with an allosaur? and maybe trade the CR for a defense shatering move. So that would basicly make a shield, decelerate, dodge, distract, super fast, heal, cleanse, shater, ok ish hp and dmg uniqe sloth.

I’m problably gonna make actual concepts for these creatures in thw future but let me know what you think

2 Likes

I’ve made some of these hybrids, actually. If you want me to, I can post them here for you to see.

1 Like

The ones I have completely done are Acrocanthops, Alankylosaurus, Alloraptor, Dsungaia, and Edaphocevia. I have ideas for Kerato, Grylenken, and Phorasaura

I think amphy could go with porky think that is the closest we would get to archeomphicyon, and i would love to see someof your ideas.

Ok. Sorry was driving. I shall post them. Beware, they are not like yours, just warning you

Acrocanthops + Baryonx Gen 2

Health: 4400
Damage: 1500
Speed: 118
Armor: 0%
Critical Chance: 20%

Cunning Strike
Ready to Crush
Fierce Impact
Revenge Distraction Rampage

100% Resistant to Deceleration, Stun, DoT

Alloraptor + Baryonx

Health: 3950
Damage: 1550
Speed: 126
Critical Chance: 30%

Enraging Strike
( Team: Increase Attack by 50% and Critical Chance by 15% for 1 turn, 2 attacks. Target lowest health, 1x attack)
Distracting Impact
Cunning Rampage
Rending Takedown

100% Resistant to Deceleration, Swap Prevention
50% Resistant to Distraction

Dsungia + Acro

Health: 4100
Damage: 1500
Speed: 110
Armor: 10%
Critical Chance: 20%

Shielding Decelerating Strike
Group Decelerating Impact
Emergency Group Heal
Fierce Rampage
Swap In Ferocity

Edaphocevia + Concavenator

Health: 4200
Damage: 1100
Speed: 121
Critical Chance: 5%

Resilient Strike
Distracting Shields
Precise Taunting Impact
Revenge Shattering Rampage
Defense Shattering Counter

100% Resistant to Crit Reduction, DoT, Stun, Swap Prevention
50% Resistant to Rend, Deceleration

Eremoceros + Bajadasaurus

Health: 4150
Damage: 1100
Speed: 116

Superior Vulnerability
Distracting Bellow ( Bellow with 50% Distraction)
Dig In
Cunning Rampage

100% Resistant to Deceleration, Vulnerable

Alankylosaurus + Spinosaurus Gen 2

Health: 4500
Damage: 1000
Speed: 120
Armor: 30%

Resilient Strike
Lethal Invincibility
Resilient Rampage
Shield Advantage

100% Resistant to Deceleration, Vulnerable

Keratoporcus + Megistotherium

Health: 4200
Damage: 1350
Speed: 115
Armor: 15%
Critical Chance: 30%

Cleansing Shattering Strike
Group Rending Attack
Group Shattering Impact
Fierce Rampage
Swap In Armor Piercing Strike

Grylenken + Troodon

Health: 3500
Damage: 1350
Speed: 129
Armor: 10%
Critical Chance: 10%

Cunning Strike
Precise Pounce
Rampage and Run
Evasive Advantage
(Remove opponents Dodge and Cloak. 75% Chance to Dodge by 66.7% for 2 turns, 4 attacks. Target most positive effects. Attack 1x)
No Escape

100% Resistant to Distaction, DoT
50% Resistant to Swap Prevention

Phorasaura + Gorgonops

Health: 3450
Damage: 1300
Speed: 131

Cunning Strike
Revenge Instant Rampage
(On Revenge, Distract by 50% for 2 turns, 2 attacks)
Delayed Rampage and Run
Evasive Distraction
(Priority. Distract by 50% for 1 turn, 2 attacks. 100% change to Dodge by 66.7% for 1 turn, 2 attacks. Cooldown 1. Target Highest Damage.)

Swap in Stun

100% Resistant to Crit Reduction, Stun
50% Resistant to Distraction

1 Like

Some are a bit too powerfull like the alloraptor one

1 Like

I’ve made a hybrid with Diplocalus G2 and Dsungia, and one between Phosaurua and Dilophosaurus.