Ludia Forums

Leptocleidus & Elasmosaurus unlock needed

More likes on this post. Same thing goes for Leedsichthys.

1 Like

Leedsicthys, Aerotitan, Hyneria, Sarkastodon and the two creatures in this post’s title are all the creatures I need unlocked, then I’ll have everything besides the tourney creatures and some hybrids left.

2 Likes

Well, another aquatic unlock coming this week that is not either of these much needed unlocks. Psephoderma is great and all, but could we get these missing aquatics into the rotation, Ludia?

1 Like

Well, I’m down to 4 creatures to unlock, and 3 of them are super rare aquatic. This is a little ridiculous. The way things are going I will unlock the legendary before the super rares.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that Leptocleidus was here not long ago. I’m level 47 (started 2 months ago) and have it unlocked.

January 14, 2019, was the last time Leptocleidus was available

2 Likes

@Ahmet_Civan_Aydin1 you have it unlocked, or you have a some from a prize wheel? I have several of these from previous prize wheels, but they are not unlocked. I even have a level 40 Leptocleidus.

1 Like

I have been playing for about 14 months. In that time I have won lots of Leptocleidus from Aquatic PVP plus a few coin CT trades, so although I haven’t unlocked it I have both L40 Leptocleidus and have recently made Leptostega from a 2nd copy.

But I have a grand total of just 3 Elasmosaurus. Did get an LP offer for one in the TH 2 days ago, just over 2000LPs. But Geolasmosaurus is a long way off.

3 Likes

Yes! I need those unlocks too.

It’s on my market for 2150 DNA.

How?
10 chars

Yeah how? even I have been playing for like 2 months but don’t remember or have the lepto unlock.

1 Like

A year and 3 months here… Leptocleidus is locked for me.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d really like to know how you have it unlocked, since it was posted earlier in the thread that the last time there was an unlock event for these was over 2 years ago.

Another aquatic unlock, yet not the unlock event we need.

I already have the leptocleidus hybrid at level 20 and I think I’ve unlocked leptocleidus but I’m not sure. I really want the elasmosaurus unlock because I already have a geosaurus at level 40 to make geolasmosaurus.

Lepto is locked or at least has been for over a year. It turns up a lot in Aquatic PVP, custom trades and Aquatic events though - I have the L40 and the hybrid without too much effort.

Elasmo I only have a few of though.

1 Like

Unlocked Einiosaurus in the last tournament. Looked at my locked creatures and now I have Albertosaurus and a super hybrid to unlock. Well played Ludia. You bought another week.

Screenshot_20210630-122350

5 Likes

Here I am, every legendary creature unlocked, and I still have these two super rare creatures locked with no ability to make this last hybrid. Really getting frustrated with Ludia.

2 Likes

It probably doesn’t help, but there are a lot of us in the same boat. I’m thankful that I have not just collected enough of them to make the hybrid, but an additional lvl 40 for my collection and then some. But I still want those unlocks too!

2 Likes