Less than a day before maintenance and map lag suddenly gets worst

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: extra map lag after map refresh

Area is was found in: map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- load the map
Step 2 - open a supply drop/dart something. Screen freezes from 5 seconds earlier the day to 10 seconds even 20 seconds. Restarting doesnt do anything
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: ever since map refresh

What type of device are you using: samsung a20

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

25 Likes

Its so annoying. After every Supply Drop it needs to Load 3-5 Seconds

@moderators any response?

5 Likes

Exactly the same for me on a Samsung s21 ultra and on iOS.

Absolutely crazy ….

I can’t wait for the update tomorrow so I can spin a stop and read a book while I wait for it to finish

16 Likes

Update - same for everyone in my alliance and worse for some. Restart device, clear cache etc…… no difference

Complete a raid and it keeps coming up with you win screen and who was in the raid. Despite restarting twice :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Absolutely insane, spinning drops is frustrating beyond belief now. Only started after the reset.

7 Likes

Yep… I’m used to the game being broken right after an update. But right before? That’s the first… They’ve outdone themselves

14 Likes

Same here. Very annoying

4 Likes

A taste of things to come @Arnold

6 Likes

Spinning drops been ok for me, but when clicking on a creatures profiles, it goes haywire, I sometimes accidentily click on a profile and I can’t move the screen when doing that. This takes me back to my T Mobile service provider lol

2 Likes

Please purchase Gold Pass to get rid of Supply Drop Bug

15 Likes

It is almost unplayable

4 Likes

It has been lagging since last update and they can not solve at all. Getting worse today.

11 Likes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: since the changeover an hour ago the games responsiveness appears to have got worse. Clicking between screens? Freeze. Clicking on a dino? Freeze. Screen confirming what youve just darted? Freeze. Clicking on a drop? Spins, then freezes at end. Accidently kick on a raid? Freeze. (You get the picture)

Area is was found in: everywhere.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- try and do anything ingame.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: since 4pm uk time (an hour ago)

What type of device are you using: sam a52s, so its not the phone!!

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

3 Likes

Game since reset is unplayable…supply drops freeze 5 seconds after you open them…select a dino to dart also freeze same amount of time before goes to drone…

3 Likes

Is any moderator here to tell us if they know it???Or inform them…

3 Likes

@Ned or the other @mods can you please ask the @Ludia_Developers what is even going on right now? Its just suppose to be a simple map refresh like yesterday what in the world just happened now? I dont think we can even hunt our 3 exclusive movie dinos even if they were wild when we are this slow to even load their sprites

5 Likes

Noticed this today also. Usually things run smooth but had to give up when travelling by bus today :frowning:

5 Likes

Same problem here, Ludia keeps adding things to the game, but never solves the constant bugs or issues with the game.

2 Likes

very annoying. sitting on my couch and i can’t even spin drops quickly. i’m glad i’m not the only one. please ludia fix this.

3 Likes

It is really hard to spin or grab things to dart when riding in a car. When you go back to the map, not only does the map have to reload but load and display all creatures plus the ones that your running into.

I know they are having more creatures displaying at a distance. No one complains there isn’t enough creatures to dart. In the morning, I can get my either 100 darts thrown or 60 direct hits in one round. In the past it would take 2 rounds.

I even have a difficult time with lag just riding my trike and I’m not going that fast as I’m spinning and looking for good creatures at the same time. But even walking the hang-ups on spinning drops has increased.

We need the ability to turn off at least raid creatures and sanctuary’s. That would somewhat help. The ability to turn off and on supply drops and creatures would useful at some points, especially riding in a car if we are just looking for good creatures or just spinning drops.

10 Likes